Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims We are looking for new artists and moderators to join our lovely staff team. If you are interested, send Tilly a PM! Our Dwelling Space contest winners are announced. Congratulations to you all!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
Whats new?

TS4: Punk rock princess walls by Velvetkiss

TS4: Opulence bed by Freeasabird

TS4: Kitchen herb paintings by Freeasabird

TS4: Art deco shelves by Freeasabird

TS4: Designer perfumes by Freeasabird

TS4: Designer make up palettes by Freeasabird

TS4: Champagne bucket by Freeasabird

TS4: Rose vase by Freeasabird

TS4: Shaped Duet by Szanne7000

TS4: Greenhills House by Mireluk

TS4: Paris fleur art prints by Velvetkiss

TS4: Rock and roller art prints by Velvetkiss

TS4: Dreamscape wall stickers by Velvetkiss

TS3: A gift for Anita by Poppy100

TS4: Brick Walls by TatSchu

TS4: Rustic country walls by Tilly

TS3: Room set by Poppy100

TS4: White swan paintings by Tilly

TS3: 125 Wood St by Mireluk

TS3: Gift for Chicklet by Poppy100

TS4: Heritage foundations by Tilly

TS4: Chancery paving by Tilly

TS4: Boho rugs by TaTschu

TS4: Train station by Lovias

TS3: Deco walls by Poppy100

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

szanne7000
Tech Guru
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postszanne7000 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:36 pm

I used to play Neopets, May <3

Tammy - I really do hope your computer issues get resolved FAST!!!

TJ - that was such a wonderful thing for you to do!!! <3

I bet your Dad was simply over the moon with happiness and joy :D

(you made me hungry!!!)

Anita - except for the second "e" those names have ALL the same letters! LOLOLOL

When I'm talking with Ben and he gets serious explaining something to me in a discussion, I end up calling him Travis...

...when Travis starts giving me the full 411 (a play on the old information number in the US), I call him Ben :D

I think we all do it!

...unintentional reassociation of names when someone makes us think of the other person.

...or, we've just got so much going on, we just run through the list! HEHEHEHEHEHEE

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:28 pm

What a day..well I knew sooner or later that my case worker wouldn't pull through and get me to my appointments..didn't even bother to call me up to tell me..so when I woke up I decided that at 11am I would have to do this myself..got to the bus stop..and 1 1/2 hours later made it to my appointment 30 minutes before hand..her boss toke me to Wal Mart after that..I told her I would just get a cab..home..1 hr 25 min later after calling the cab they show up..in the wrong area...omgosh..just now getting home..
Nothing was accomplished at the therapy..not one thing..

Now I am feeling a cold sore coming on..better go find my chapstick..

It's also raining out..so that mean freezing later..and then snow tomorrow night..everyone is talking about it..

I'm not sure how long I will be on..I'm so tired..but knowing me I will get my second wind after I lay down and well then up for most of the night lol..

So other than getting groceries for the month this day has been wasted..

Be safe and warm everyone

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomy or Broomhilda
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Terry just called and the roads and sidewalks are slicker than snot..and now they are calling for snow tonight on top of the ice..he walked to GED classes and they had cancelled..and if the schools close tomorrow then there won't be any GED classes either..

I have an appointment tomorrow at 10:30am..I may just cancel that so my case worker don't have to take me out in this mess..it's really not all that important..just getting a bit more furniture..but it can wait to stay safe...so I will know in the morning..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:10 pm

Sam - I think cancelling your appointment would be best! Not only for the safety of your case worker driving, but for you having to walk on the sidewalks!

Furniture can wait until the weather is better.

It snowed here yesterday, and today, calling for more tonight, and then another 1-3 inches on Wednesday. They didn't close schools today, but they were on a 2-hour delay.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:13 pm

I think your right..TJ..about canceling..it's just not worth going out..I will call Christina at 8am..and then at 9 to the business..

I just was looking at the map and yep you have more headed your way..

We are supposed to get more tomorrow night as well..

And I am waiting on Terry to call me to make sure he made it home ok..he was 3 blocks away from home when he called me..I hope he didn't fall..even in their 30's I am going to have a heart attach worrying about them lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:36 am

Its pretty cold and icy here too. For the UK anyway. I bought the puppies some coats to wear, but they are not really that impressed by them, lol. Inca put her bottom on the ground and refused to walk.
Digger has his first hydrotherapy appointment next week. Ive bought him a towel coat so he doesnt drip water all over my car, lol. I dont think he will be impressed by that either....
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:43 am

lol tilly when I got Tiffany her first coat she hated that thing..and well she hasn't worn a coat since..if I have to take her to the vet or out anywhere..I just rap her in her blanket..and carry her..of course you can't do that with yours.. giggle

This internet is so slow this morning..my tabs, keys and everything is freezing up on me..I'm not thrilled with the DSL internet that is for sure..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:20 pm

I am actually going to get my build up today!

I am working on the pictures and the post - so, finally! LOL

...and maybe I'll even have some time to get the coffee shop done <3

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:01 pm

Your cutting it close Suzanne lol..and I can't wait to see your build completed.. bravo HappyDay

I'm going to bed..can't keep my eyes open..

Night everyone..

Be safe and warm..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:25 am

I will see what I can do in the morning, Sam... I do have almost 20 hours left, after all. LOLOLOL

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:33 pm

Get it in quick Suzanne, its GMT time....(Greenwich meantime) Would love to see it!

Anyway, I come with piccies. I had a bit of a puppy photo session today. Aw how cute are these.....

Digger

Inca and Digger looking out of the window

Digger snoozing

Inca

Inca and Digger taking up the entire sofa....

Cuties!

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:57 pm

Good afternoon, evening everyone..

It's been a long few days..I went ahead and gone to Common Grounds the other day..my case worker said the roads were fine..she wasn't worried about them..there I filled out an application and got a $100 voucher to go to a place called River City Habitat for Humanity..and was able to get a few things..shoot you can go to Wal Mart and get things cheaper but that was ok..I can get things I need later..

They don't deliver but had a list of people that do..called one and he showed up and told me that $30 wasn't going to be enough..so called another person and he had a huge delivery truck and he did it for $30..and even gave me a ride home..my case worker couldn't stay she was going to be a bit late for her next appointment..so gave that guy $30 in quarters lol..that was my laundry money..but I know I have $31 in the bank so will go get that tomorrow to do laundry this month..

I got a small round table that folds on the sides..and one chair, a dresser with a mirror, a vacuum cleaner and 2-5 shelf book shelves..one shelf was missing but that's ok I was able to get all my books and nick knacks on them..got them in the dining room with my computer..right now my dresser is in the living room until I can get the bedroom cleaned and vacuumed..and the dining room table is sitting between the dresser and couch..

So I need a bed, and a few pillows to put behind it for back support..and then put the bed along the wall to hold them up.., a few more book shelves..I have a lot of books for the kids that need a place.., let's see oh a few of those plastic drawers that have rollers on them..a couple for the kitchen and one for the bathroom.., and another desk/chair to put the other computer on so I can play my other games without them affecting my Sims game lol.. for some reason it dosn't work with dsl..the CentryLink told me it was to old..give me a break..it worked fine with Suddenlink..but of course that wasn't dsl..

It was really warm out today...tee shirt weather lol..starting to cool off though..not sure what the weather is going to be like tomorrow or this weekend..

Just ate a bowl of strawberry swirl ice cream..and now I am cold hehe..fixing some chicken..just not sure what I am going to do with it once I have it boiled..

I have to write a letter..omgosh I don't know how to write a letter..my case worker wants me to write a letter to the landlord and Section 8..and get this mess with the mold and mushrooms cleaned up..and if they don't have it done within the 10 days then I can start writing letters to Congress, City Board and anyone else that would listen..told Christina I didn't want to ruffle any feathers I wanted to really P*** them off.. lol..Christina said she will look it over and revise it after I get it done..I don't even know how to start a letter..let alone complete one..

I think my chicken is done enough to shred and put in flour tortillas..

I will be back lol

Have a great day everyone..be safe and warm..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tilly you posted just as I was lol..omgosh how adorable are those babies..they look so happy and content..and so beautiful..with want I can see you have a beautiful home as well..lol

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Trizia

PostTrizia on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:17 pm

They are adorables and I like your fireplace Tilly.
poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Tilly your baby dog's ar so grown big beautiful and the look so calm , I can uderstand your total in love with theme 2 
    and I could not resist to take a piek in your lovley home too , you love wood items also very much
    and the painting !is that not jacky Kenedy?

Sam that strawberry swirl ice cream.. jammiee!!..  

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:37 pm

Love the puppy pics, Lisa...

...question - why GMT? I've always used my time because while it is later than GMT, I am not able to start things until the proper time.

...if it is GMT, then there is no way I'm going to make it :(

Sam - Letter writing...

February 8, 2018

Re: Your Apartment - address and number

Dear Landlord (Mr. His Last Name),

I have several issues that need to be addressed for health and safety reasons:

etc.

Please let me know when you will resolve these issues (who, date/time).

You may reach me at 333-333-3333

Sincerely,

Your Name (first & last)
Tenant

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Suzanne..oh no I had a feeling you weren't going to get your entry done..do it anyway and just post in your album..

That is the polite way of doing things on a letter..believe me I am beyond polite at this point..I want it heard though out the city, county, state, and federal..lol..
I also want that landlord to know that I should NEVER have been here to begin with..I was approved for that studio..although it looks like I am going to be babysitting this summer for Terry's kids and I do need a one bedroom now..but I really can't stay here..

Suzanne I found out that Fraps is free..don't really have to pay for it unless you want to upgrade..so I should still be able to use it..but it's not working..and I have downloaded it 3 different times..can we Skype and work this mess out..I have to get my pictures taken on that contest build..I have it done..just need pictures..and well I think I need some business doors..I'm not sure that the ones I am using are going to work..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:20 pm

Calling, lol :D

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:44 pm

Wow I got my windows mode up and running..and omgosh found a new way of taking great pictures lol...I have a girl named Kerri from MTS on Skype and we talked for like 2 or 3 hours..I really like her..asked her to join here..so hope to see her soon..

I'm off to take pictures of my MTS entry and test the restaurant out and make sure the sims can play it and hope that the sim doesn't burn the place down lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:28 am

Suzanne, its still open....
It has to be GMT as that is where I live!
Yes Sam, Fraps is free. You pay to change the file it saves at. It was ok for me, as i used to save it in Fraps, then open it in paint net and change it to png.
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:05 am

Tilly - Your babies are without a doubt the most beautiful, shiney coated fur-babies I've ever seen in my entire life! You are such a good doggie momma and take such wonderful care of them! They both look so amazingly happy and content, and surprisingly calm and well-behaved too! And, they do have a tendency to take over furniture for sure! I deal with that daily! And, OMG! How do you not have hair covered all over your sofa? I remember when I had a black lab/shepard mix (who was all black) and I wore white scrubs to work, I would have hair all over my pants when I went to work, just from her brushing up against me! LOL Now, I deal with white hair all over my dark clothing and coats!

Sam - That is awesome that you finally got some furniture and much needed things for your house! It just takes time to replace everything. I do hope you get a bed soon tho! And, I know you'll do great writing a letter, but remember to have a little tact! You can get your point across better if you sound intelligent and state facts, let it be known that if they do not do anything to resolve the issue that you will be taking it to higher authorities.

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:32 am

I'm so happy you are getting your pictures done the way you want, Sam!

Please re-link when you upload them to mts :D

Lisa - it's okay - I will hopefully be able to do the next one. I have several build ideas in mind that I want to do for others and I need to put together something special for the Spring Theme.

TJ - how is life? Give me a call, okay? <3

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:21 pm

I wound up using the windows mode for taking pictures this time around..I have no idea why Fraps is doing this to me..and don't know how to fix it..I will figure it out before the next round..in less than 2 weeks lol..

I got my build done just waiting on a response back on how to put up the pictures..then either will link back to them or post them here..

The only way for me to use a twin bed is to get 2 of them and put them together..I don't know if that program will allow for me to get 2 twins..I will call them next week to see..otherwise I will just sleep on the couch until I can find and pay for a full size bed..

Been sitting here watching the squirrels on the patio play lol..I love watching nature..

I think I heard that we were supposed to get more snow this weekend..missed the weather forecast on the radio..just heard freezing rain, sleet and snow for tonight and tomorrow..14" so far up North..headed this way..

Have a great day and weekend everyone..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:20 pm

Oooo, I can't wait to see your pictures, Sam!

I'm so, so, so proud of you for doing this contest :D <3

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:36 pm

I have a link up to the MTS contest on the Sims Chatter...

I had to redo my pictures a few times..the size wasn't right..lol..got them done now..I just hope they are ok.. and then I didn't know how to use the spoiler and the small screenshots..it's so much easier here lol..

And thank you Suzanne.. bighugs2

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:28 am

Lisa, how the two have grown! And I agree, you are a very good momma, looking at the shine on them. And their gentle faces! I love the breed, they are so gentle!
We had a blond one, name Tessa when the children were small.

Sam I hope you get your home sorted out and that it will make your environment better for you.

Suzanne, I am always confused about the times! I also wait for a reminder from Lisa most of the time.
But, with us all living so far apart, it will be almost impossible to get one time that would be suitable for everyone. I would have loved it though, if you were able to make and get your entry in as well.

http://www.anissims4creations.com/
For exclusive content. 

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum