Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area.  All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you!    Check out the new mobile app available for free from Google Play or Apple App Store. Bloom Magazine issue 3 is now out! 
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Autumn Siggies 2017
Yesterday at 10:24 pm by anidup

» B.A.D Contest October: Questions and Comments
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by Ranapeach

» Blondes Vs brunettes!
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by patty3060

» TaTschu Sims4 CC 17. October Updates 2017
Yesterday at 4:21 pm by TaTschu

» Hello! :)
Yesterday at 3:50 pm by anidup

» Helllo
Yesterday at 3:49 pm by anidup

» Patty3060 Sims4 House 16/10/2017 Update
Yesterday at 10:55 am by patty3060

» hello :)
Yesterday at 4:06 am by mckenziesprecher

» Family Time
Yesterday at 3:21 am by EziosMinionSixx

» Sims 4 Pink wallpaper
Yesterday at 12:25 am by lorise59

» Hi :)
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:51 pm by Chicklet45368

» Hey!!!!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:50 pm by Chicklet45368

» Hi from NY!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:49 pm by Chicklet45368

» How do you post?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:47 pm by Chicklet45368

» Hello ! :)
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:47 pm by Chicklet45368

Whats new?

TS4: Unique wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Ontario by Lovias

TS4: Wood Floor Tiles by Tilly

TS4: Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Paving Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Designer bathroom walls by TaTschu

TS4: Tahoes House by Lorry

TS3-TS4 House by Lorry

TS4: Under the stairs by Lorry

TS4: Ocean Breeze by Lorry

TS4: Fight like a girl by Chicklet

TS4: Cassandre's toy conversion by Anidup

TS4: Old Wood floors by TaTschu

TS4: Peyton by Lorry

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

New story by Joanne Easter

TS3: Jack Daniels Set RC's by poppy100

TS4:Exo the war poster by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Autumn decor set by Chicklet45368

TS4: Ceiling Roses by Anidup

TS3: Painting RC's by Poppy100

TS4: Towel Cape RC by iCedxLemonAde

B.A.D Contest October: Questions and Comments

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Posttilly on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:15 pm

Wow, what beautiful entries! It takes me right back to my childhood days, lol. Love this contest theme autumn10
Ranapeach

PostRanapeach on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:45 pm

Thank you Sam, Poppy and Dang, I'm glad you all liked it.
Ranapeach

PostRanapeach on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Thank you Tilly
sims4please

Postsims4please on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:13 pm

Awesome entries guys!! claphands1 Love the color palettes!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:51 pm

OMGosh Marie..your playhouse is so adorable..I love, love everything you have put in there and love the wallpaper as well..beautiful job girl f

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:10 am

Ohhhh WOW!
When did this all happen shame

I am absolutely 'gob smacked' with ALL these amazing entries, I am so sorry I didn't see these entries earlier.

Great work ladies bravo

Who would think you could pack so much into such a small space.....only a Simmer of course giggle

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:42 am

Holy Wow! You girls are awesome .... and fast! LOL

Sam - I am so impressed by your little playhouse! You've come so far since the first time I saw you decorate a house! And, you were even able to clutter up the "too tiny" house even! LOL. And, what impresses me even more is the beautiful colors  and walls and floors your chose since you can't really tell what color they are. They all match perfectly! And did you make that butterfly mural? It looks awesome! And, I love the way you covered the sandbox area so no burnt babies!

Dang - I simply love your little shed! It actually LOOKS like a shed turned into a playhouse! Amazing! And, I love how you cluttered up the yard so realistically too! And, the colors your chose are sooooo my color scheme, neutrals with baby pink! I LOVE IT!

Demascus - Your shed make-over is sooooo cute! I love that little tent sleeping area and those red windows just pop out making it such a happy, fun place for kids! Everything in it is awesome from the crayon artwork on the wall to the castle mural! You did fantastic!

Ohhhh Poppy - You have created such a lovely playhouse! Heck I wanna hang out in it! LOL I love the soft romantic feel of everything in it. It reminds me of something very vintage and victorian! And, I giggled at the hen outside roosting on the wood stump and the ducks on the porch! Your little simmy girl certainly has lots of animals friends to play with even if she doesn't have a lot toys!

Debbie - How super adorable is your shed makeover!! Any little girl would simply die to have one like that! I love the curved stairs up to the loft bed and the colors you used so remind me of something my girls would have picked in RL when they were little! That little play kitchen and table and chairs is so cute! It's perfect!

Marie - Ohhhh I love your little shed! I love that you chose to paint it pink!!! And, I especially love all the games you have piled up! And the little kitchen is perfect! I see barbie dolls too! I think you've thought of everything a little girl could want!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:26 am

Thank you so much TJ..those words mean a great deal cutehug

Yes I made that Mural..lol

What I did was pick out what I wanted and then had Terry look it all over and so I had to get rid of some things and add others..then had him check it out again..he liked it so I kept it..

It really is going to be hard to do all this after I move and nobody around lol..

I have had someone around since I started these challenges, contests, and doing recolors..and in the past when I played it was just Medieval/Rustic/Country so most of my stuff was brown, black, white, grey and a pop or red or so maybe other colors just not sure..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:21 am

Well you can always ask us for help!
poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:47 am

aw'' sweet dear Chicklet
you can image on my entry the kindnis of nature that a child also need and  love to have 
your comment meant a lot to me. thank you so much for these  slowdance

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
dang

Postdang on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:56 pm

You know exactly what I was going for, TJ! Thank you!
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Poppy, you have again created something truly stunning. I love the bed, were I to be a little girl, I would dream up a billion fantasies in that room!
Your rabbit on the table takes me back to the time I lost myself in my story books!

Debbie: I love the blue and pink mix of your playhouse! The deo stairs you used gives the impression of a mysterious room around the corner. I like the different walls to the room as well. This is any girl's dream!

Marie: I love your room! You have thought about a LOT of things the kids can do in their playroom. The board games and the Sim Twister both great additions to a playroom. I like the flower boxes at the windows..... very dainty.

I am having a lot of fun seeing all the beautiful entries we have so far! Thank you, girls. You all rock!
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:30 pm

hellowave  thank you Anita

Tahoe .. evey litlle child want to play in you child house you build for theme  
                             it is so cute to see .. I truly love it

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:18 pm

Thank you so much.
Sam: I love your mural painting, I love the bookshelf and wonder if it's available for download or if it's from any SP add-on.
Selection: It took a while before I found the other gnome. I love the little kitchen and the little ironing board it's so sweet.
Sims4please: The door is absolutely wonderful and it's fun that we have chosen the same table and trust that we play two different versions and I like the mural painting.
Anneke: Your house appears to come from a fairy tale book and fits in among all the flowers and trees.
Debbie: I think you have mixed different wallpaper and raising beds was good as it gives more space to play.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
Ranapeach

PostRanapeach on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:03 pm

Thank you so much everyone, this was definitely a fun theme.....who didn't want a playhouse when they were little!

Marie, your playhouse is absolutely adorable, there are so many neat goodies for Sims 2. I love the wallpaper, stack of games and of course, Twister!
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:38 pm

Karin, your entry is absolutely gorgeous!!
I love that you used the barn door, makes it very authentic. The windows are making the room bright and airy, and the decor is every child's dream!
Though it was not a requirement, I like that you included the rest of the house, and the outside of the playroom.
Well done!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:48 am

Marie give me a day or two and I will try and find where that was..it was in with a lot of other things..I believe..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:07 am

OMGosh Karin..I love, love your playhouse..and I am like Anita I love the Barn doors..and to place it right next to the house is stunning.. f

Oh girls this is going to be a very hard vote again lol..

Everyone did so different and so amazing of a job with such a small space..I love them all.. feeldaluv

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:42 am

karin.. I ongley gan say  omgtext   .. it looks so cut in the evening 

topscore   bravo

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:56 pm

Debbie: Thank you so much.
Sam: Just take it easy, I'm not in a hurry.
Karin: I love your little house and as both Anita and Sam say, I also think that the barndoor was a good choice.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
Ranapeach

PostRanapeach on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:34 pm

Karin, I love so much about your playhouse. The loft bed and stools at the art table are definitely WCIFs, please. I love how it is placed so close to the back porch and the sand box area is so cute. Great job.
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:13 am

Rana the loft bed is HERE

Ranapeach

PostRanapeach on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:00 am

bighugs2 Thanks Lorry, I've seen that one but it looked different in the pics.
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:25 pm

You are very welcome Rana.......is it the same one?

As soon as I saw it, I thought it was Chisami's

I have studied the 2 pictures of the bed and I am positive they are the same........Karin has placed her bed slightly through the wall to add colour, which looks much nicer

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:57 am

Oh, I had so much fun with this BAD!

Thank you, Anita, for coming up with it and thank you to everyone who has participated (so far). I hope I get to see many more beautiful, wonderful playhouses!

Sam - I love the seahorse bookshelf! It is so wonderful! I also really like the butterfly on the wall (my little simmie loves butterflies!) I love all the space you've created for you simmie, and the outside, covered sandbox is a great touch! <3

Val - I love the open doors - they're so inviting your simmie to go inside and play! I love that you included a "parent watch" area... (yep, so did I, lol). Your interior is adorable and the exterior plantings are wonderful! <3

Demascus - Your playhouse is a hiding a wondrous treasure trove inside! I love the outside windows and I love how clean and cozy the inside is... The wall mural and the castle nook house are amazing and fantastic <3

Anneke - Oh, my... I am in love with your playhouse... I love that it is against that amazing garden wall and I love how you've included so much greenery and flowers. It is full of whimsy and joy and I would love to have that just for me. Yep, I said it... I'd love it for me to go be in and read my sci fi books... wish I'd had that when I was little <3

Debbie - How darling! I love the circular stairs up to the rest/bed area... :D :D :D I love how open you playhouse is and I just adore the colors and fabrics/textures you've chosen to create this terrific little house... and, is that a gnome and flamingo having a swing? I love it! <3

Marie - Your walls are so cute! I love how much there is for your little simmie to do in her playhouse :D The Twister mat/game are both such a great addition! I think your small builds have given you a huge edge in this tiny build... you've included so much and it is just awesome! <3

Karin - You did build an entire house to go with your playhouse! (and there was everyone saying that would be me, lol... you win the overachiever ribbon this round! Yep, you do!) :D I love the sliding barn doors and the slanted windows... your simmie's parents went all out for their little sim. I love how you've integrated it into the backyard - it fits perfectly. Bravisima for your build! <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum