Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

TS4: Autumn Bliss Entry Way by Chicklet

+25
bmckee6409
babyytt
Gabbi87
Ranapeach
sunkal
dang
whimsysimmer
AngelEye
memeluv
peaceminusonee
DorkyDora
RubyLee65
isabelle40
IvyRose
eva_desu
bonggirl
tantemir
Bodaccia
lorise59
daer0n
tilly
Lorry
szanne7000
Chicklet45368
anidup
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TS4: Autumn Bliss Entry Way by Chicklet Empty TS4: Autumn Bliss Entry Way by Chicklet

Post by Chicklet45368 Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi everyone!

I hope you love autumn and fall as much as I do cause we have a special theme dedicated to it, Autumn Bliss! I have been a busy little bee the last few days making lots of fall inspired goodies for our sims!

Hopefully some of these will find a special place in your sims homes too! And, feel free to include them any of your houses with credit and we'd love to see how you're decorating for fall this year!

In-Game Preview
TS4: Autumn Bliss Entry Way by Chicklet Autumnblissentryway

INCLUDES:
TS4: Autumn Bliss Entry Way by Chicklet Autumnblissentrywayincludes

Bench - Orig TS2 Mesh by Phoenix Phaire, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Dried Plant - Orig TS2 Meshes by Simply Stylin & SimsAddict99, TS4 Conversion and Modification by Chicklet
Pumpkins - Mesh by EA, Modified by Chicklet
Pillows - Orig TS2 Mesh by LeeHee, TS4 Conversion by MsTeaQueen
Pillow Group - Mesh by Pilar
Pouf - Mesh by Soloriya
Wood Sign -  Mesh by Chicklet

Last edited by Chicklet45368 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

TS4: Autumn Bliss Entry Way by Chicklet Empty Re: TS4: Autumn Bliss Entry Way by Chicklet

Post by anidup Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Oh my word!!! This is an AMAZING set, TJ!!
I love the neutral tones of this set, and can hardly wait to have them in my game!!
You have the talent my dear!
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

TS4: Autumn Bliss Entry Way by Chicklet Empty Re: TS4: Autumn Bliss Entry Way by Chicklet

Post by Gast Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:37 pm

I'm in love!!...  Chicklet this is a wonderful set
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:54 am

Oh my gosh you really are so inspirational.....fall is definitely not my favourite season, but your sets are a 'MUST HAVE'

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia, I wish we did. I have always thought that saying THANK YOU is such a nice thing to do.

Chica I give my THANKS to you firstly for being and friend and secondly for all your lovely creations you share with us :amour2:

AND

:thy:
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:15 am

What a great set, TJ!

I love that it is in neutral colors because they will be a wonderful contrast to your other set, lol :D

Everything you do works so well together - thank you so much for investing your creative talents and then sharing them with us <3
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:32 am

Awww girls, tysm for your wonderful compliments! It makes me soooo very happy that you like it! I too love neutrals for fall (well, pretty all the time actually! LOL) But, I think it gives your decor a classier feel when you stick to a neutral pallet. And, I love white pumpkins in RL!

Here's a funny story .... So, I wanted some last year, but they're ridiculously expensive for how many I needed. Well, I found some foam ones at the dollar store that were orange. I had the bright idea I'd just spray paint them with a matte off white color. Well, my daughter decided to surprise me and spray them while I was working. And, she's a little impatient and doesn't like to wait for spray paint to dry, so she just kept painting and painting, adding more coats and not letting it dry. Well ...... they split wide open and the foam started to actually disintegrate and melt! LOL
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 am

Oh, no, TJ!

Question - can you actually spray paint styrofoam and it NOT melt?

<3 Hugs to you and your daughter...

...you for wanting to create something cool & your daughter for wanting to help you! <3
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:36 am

:rofl301: Oh Chica what a very sweet and FUNNY story, your daughter is so lovely to want to surprise you, alas you both got a surprise you didn't expect ROFL
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:38 am

giggle

I'm still remembering the cinnamon rolls... :summerB7:
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:54 am

lmfao Suzanne! Ohhhh that made me bust out laughing when I read that! Yes, the cinnamon rolls will never be forgotten! I showed those to pics to my entire family. They cracked up!

She made the rest of the dough the next day to take to church and everybody loved them! Pretty sure she didn't tell them why they weren't "rolls" tho! LOL
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:02 am

:rofl301:

...some secrets are best left untold, heheheeh

giggle
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tilly Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:49 am

Wow, this is beautiful, thank you so much
tilly
tilly
Elite Member

Total Awards : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by daer0n Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:03 pm

This set is just AMAZING!!! Thank you!
daer0n
daer0n

Back to top Go down

Post by lorise59 Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:15 am

Beautiful Thank you!
lorise59
lorise59

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodaccia Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:14 am

Awesome, thank you! :bravo:
Bodaccia
Bodaccia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gość Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:38 am

Absolutely beautiful set. Thank you for sharing :summerB7: :summerB7: :summerB7:
Anonymous
Gość

Back to top Go down

Post by tantemir Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:29 am

Wow your work is beautiful as always! Thank you for another amazing set...
tantemir
tantemir

Back to top Go down

Post by bonggirl Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:28 am

Autumn is all over here. Beautiful!
bonggirl
bonggirl

Back to top Go down

Post by eva_desu Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:00 am

Just Wow! Thank you!!
eva_desu
eva_desu

Back to top Go down

Post by IvyRose Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:10 am

Thank you TJ, I feel and Autumn cottage in the making here. Great stuff as always.
IvyRose
IvyRose
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by isabelle40 Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:53 pm

amazing thank you so so much
isabelle40

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Thanks all! I'm tickled pink you like the set too! I know I enjoyed making it and I'm so happy to share!
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyLee65 Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Thank you so much!!
RubyLee65
RubyLee65

Back to top Go down

Post by DorkyDora Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:17 pm

Divine :flirty:
DorkyDora
DorkyDora

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:26 pm

I love this so much! That bench! :summerB7:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next