Announcements
Welcome to Bloom! If you are new here, please visit our Getting Started section. You need 10 posts to access our Artists downloads. If you would like to join our team as an Artist, send Tilly a PM for more info There's lots going on for our Summer @ Bloom Watch this space!
Hello!
Staff Online
Latest topics
If you love our forum...
Whats new?

TS4: Sydney by Lorry

TS4: Bowls for Matt by Anidup

TS4: 1 Bloom Terrace by Lorry

TS4: Royal wedding souvenirs by Ivy Rose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Ayanna by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Provence painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Bradford way by Lorry

TS4: Girly wallpaper by TaTschu

TS4: Lavender bedroom by IvyRose

TS4: Bunnies and chicks paintings by Ivyrose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: In the garden - Ivy by Tilly

TS4: Japanese House by Lovias

TS4: French dining curtains by Anidup

TS4: Shoreham Wharf by Tilly Tiger

Top posting users this month

'what are you watching on' Hulu or Netflix

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freeasabird
Resident Artist

PostFreeasabird on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:47 pm

How the Universe works, Discovery, Now TV. And after Poirot because I want to check a peice of furniture out.

Lovias

PostLovias on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:59 pm

@Sam
iZombie is very funny series (2 season, on netflix).
An medical student is bitten from zombie and becomes a zombie herself she tries to hide her zombie existence from everyone with eating brains from the mortuary. Besides, she suddenly has an extraordinary talent...

Dead Set is a Reality TV Zombie Series (5 episodes, should actually be on netflix)

Fear the Walking Dead is on Amazon Prime. I will not get warm with the series. whatever

Sam, I think your son will still be right, what he says. crazyspin

Thank you, Crissi ♡♡ for the beautiful Siggi!!

My Blog | Tumblr | TS4 Album
Mayetra

PostMayetra on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:13 pm

IZombie is a complete ripoff of the "White Trash Zombie" series of novels by Diana Rowland. It was supposed to be based on the comic Chew. The guy gutted the premise of Chew and kept the title and then basically stole a lot from WTZ series.

I didn't realize this until I started watching it. I thought it was a TV show based on the book series, since I had read all of them. it wasn't until I was several episodes in that I learned it wasn't based on the book series and inspired by the comic. I quit watching after that.

Diana Rowland was trying to sue but CW has more lawyers/resources that her. As a writer, this sucks to have your work blatantly ripped off and not being able to do much about it.

Cupcakes are just muffins who believed in miracles.  Be the muffin!
szanne7000
Tech Guru
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postszanne7000 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:55 pm

We've been catching up with Blue Bloods and International House Hunters and House Hunters, lol...

...Beach Hunters and Island Life will be what we catch up on along with NCIS next :D

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Mayetra

PostMayetra on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:14 am

Bright... Again... It's sooooooo gooooooooddddddd.

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:26 am

Cool avatar, May...

...what is Bright?

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:51 am

It's a movie..and Terry watched it not to long ago and loved it..I just can't remember what it's about but it is also on my list to watch lol..

Time for a Spring Siggi lol
Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f
Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomie or Broomhilda

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:53 pm

I don't mind spoilers, lol...

...or at least a summary of what it is about :D

Right now, I just know it is called Bright! <3

boffleyboo

Postboffleyboo on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:46 am

marco polo and i just finished fabulous century about sulieman the magnificent 160 odd episodes but it was amazing,its turkish but with subtitles
Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:54 am

I just got done watching "Bright"..I really love that movie..wasn't sure if I would or not..but I do and it has Will Smith in it..I love him..you have to watch it Suzanne..

valentine1f

Mayetra

PostMayetra on Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:54 pm

Sorry Suzanne I missed this somehow.

Bright is an urban fantasy starring Will Smith.  It takes place in a world were there are all sorts of magical creatures who have always been here on Earth with humans. The story follows a human cop - Smith who has an Orc for a partner.  It's a very gritty movie but very good.  Within days of its release, Netflix green-lit a sequel.

The avatar is from a web comic called Looking For Group and is Richard Ashendale - undead warlock with his buddy the Bunny - actually The Archmage in disguise.

Lovias

PostLovias on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Bright? I think I and my Husband watch this movie too. Where is my popcorn????? giggle Sounds interesting what I read.

"I Am Legend" and "I Robot" is also a great Movie with Will Smith.

Thank you, Crissi ♡♡ for the beautiful Siggi!!

My Blog | Tumblr | TS4 Album
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:59 am

Thank you, May :D

I'll ask Ben to put it on our list, Sam <3

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:51 am

Another one I watched twice already was "Alias Grace" I hope they bring a second one on that..I wonder what happened to the other children..this was based on a real life person..in the 1800's

valentine1f

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:05 pm

Started watching "The 100" about the Earth almost 100 years ago having Nuclear Bomb and a lot of people around the world going into space..then their air was going out so they sent 100 kids that was in trouble back to Earth..and found that it was livable and there was people already there..

I'm on the Second Season ep 1..and I really love this movie as well..not sure how many seasons there are but I hope they continue with it..

valentine1f

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:00 am

The 100 is good - I think Ben and I still need to binge watch it :D

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:37 am

I'm on Season 2..and I am loving it..I may have to rewatch it afterwards..just so I didn't miss anything lol..

valentine1f

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:53 am

During my absence, I have become addicted to 'Highway Thru Hell' on Netflix

It is about tow truck drivers working the Coquihalla Highway in Canada, during winter.

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:04 pm

I used to watch that Lorry...that kid I just want to slap..he thinks he's all that..and apparently his mother spoils him..and step dad don't/won't/can't do a thing..so I don't watch it anymore..

valentine1f

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:02 am

:rofl301: Brandon!!!

Poor Jamie had the patience of a saint giggle

I have nearly finished all seasons, I will miss it. Even hubby became addicted to it when he was home.

Mayetra

PostMayetra on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:34 am

100 - Watched it, couldn't quite make it to the end of S1. It just didn't grab me.
Highway Thru Hell - It's a guilty pleasure.

The Magicians - Excellent fantasy show about a magic school for college age kids. It takes place in a mix of real world/fantasy world.  There is a set of books that the main character has read since he was a kid. He's a real fanboy and it turns out to be real. 

Alias Grace was excellent. I watched it when it came out.

Riverdale - Now, when I heard they made a show based on the Archie Comics I just shook my head.  I watched the first episode partly out of morbid curiosity and partly because we own/owned a hobby store.  OMG, it was soooo good.  Nothing like the comic. It's a darkish thriller (along the lines of Vampire Diaries or the 100). It has the characters from the comic but they are so different.  I'm waiting for the second season to arrive on Netflix.

Sherlock - If you haven't watched the BBC's Sherlock, go now and do so.  My teenager is watching it for the first time and is loving it.  He just read A Study in Scarlet for Lit and then I had him watch the show.  The creators are Sherlock Holmes fanboys so it's really good. In fact, one of them plays Mycroft. It's set in modern day London. 

The Tudors - Not really historically accurate but damn juicy.  It follows King Henry VIII (Played by Johnathan Rhys Meyers) through his many marriages and the politics of the day. This was a BBC/Showtime production so there is nudity and violence. 

American Horror Story (Jessica Lange, Denis O'Hare, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Evan Peters and a lot of great talent) This is an anthology series. Each season is stand-alone (yet they are interwined). They get the same actors every season (though some leave, new ones arrive, some guest star for one seasons) but they play new characters in a different story. This is an FX show so it's intense and scary.  These are horror stories and they can get very intense.  If you have any triggers be careful with this one. If you love smart horror stories, then this is for you. Hotel (Season 5) is my absolute favorite.

Little Evil - This is a comedy parody of The Omen. It's hilarious but not in a slap-stick Airplane way.  OMG, I giggled through this one. 

Supernatural - I am a huge, huge fan of this show. I'm definitely part of the Supernatural Family.  The show is in its 13th season, its been green-lit for its 14th season.  It is the anchor show for the CW.  The series follows Sam and Dean Winchester, who are Hunters.  Hunters fight monsters - Demons, Vampires, etc and so forth. The first season starts with the idea that their dad is missing. It's typical monster of the week stuff.  As the series moves on, it gets stronger and stronger with a more in-depth mythology.  There are so many nods to the fans. The actors and crew are extremely generous with their fans.  Jared P. who plays Sam was diagnosed with Depression during the second season. Instead of hiding this, he's been very open about it. Random Acts (started by Misha Collins, another regular on the show) partnered with Jensen Ackles (who plays Dean and is Jared's real life bestfriend) to start the You Are Not Alone campaign which raised money to fund The SPNFamily Crisis Support Network. They train volunteer fans to help with crisis intervention for other fans - depression, suicide, self-harm and help them get help.  These guys give back not only to the SPNFamily (the fan community) but also to other around the world.  I can't say enough about this show and have supported it for 13 years now.  Wayward Sisters is a show that will be spinning off from it starting a bunch of kick-ass women from the show.

So this might help someone find something interesting to watch.

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:35 am

I loved Alias Grace!
I used to read Archie comics when I was a kid, but that's not the reason I watched Riverdale.
I was looking for something I hadn't watched already, it didn't take me long to get hooked. Only thing is, my daughter watches it as well, so I have to wait for her to be home before I can watch more impatient

I loved the Tudors too!

As for Sherlock, I haven't really gotten into it, which is surprising, considering this is my most preferred Genre.

I am a huge fan of scary......but only during daylight hours giggle
I think I watched American Horror Story a long time ago, I might need to watch it again.

I really got hooked on a new series called 'Chrisley', unfortunately there was only 6 episodes, I can't wait for more! Probably not a show that would appeal to many, but I became entrenched in the day to day life of this whacky family.

lupuspuella

Postlupuspuella on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:17 pm

I've been binge watching Law & Order SVU, I'm so obsessed!
boffleyboo

Postboffleyboo on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:50 pm

if anyone likes the macabre ,and i dont know if you can get it in america ,you might download it from somewhere ,may i recomend a series from england called whitechapel,it is ghoulishly good.i have the boxed set.
dreamteamsims

Postdreamteamsims on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:58 pm

@Samantha61 I've been in love with TWD since season one, but sadly I think the last two seasons lost quality, but I still like it and watch it

We don't have Hulu where I live yet, however I did watched a Hulu's series called The Handmaid's Tale and OMG is seriously one of the best series I've ever watched! I can't wait for season two which will premiere on April

As for Netflix, I watch lots of shows there but mostly the ones I'm not always too eager to watch, I love most of Netflix's original series like the Marvel's series and Sense8, the last one I watched on Netflix was Altered Carbon but I haven't finished that one yet, I'm liking it tho

To be honest, I think I watch wayyyy too many shows lol

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum