Announcements
Welcome to Bloom! If you are new here, please visit our Getting Started section. You need 10 posts to access our Artists downloads. If you would like to join our team as an Artist, send Tilly a PM for more info There's lots going on for our Summer @ Bloom Watch this space!
Hello!
Staff Online
Latest topics
» so ready for seasons
Today at 3:22 pm by MysticTrance15

» What's It Like Where You Live?
Today at 10:56 am by szanne7000

» Blondes Vs brunettes!
Today at 10:54 am by szanne7000

» The Mix: A chat thread for all members
Today at 10:49 am by szanne7000

» Never Enough CC!!
Today at 10:39 am by szanne7000

» Autumn Siggies 2017
Today at 10:37 am by szanne7000

» Can someone help?
Today at 10:35 am by szanne7000

» Ivy's Finds updated 24 June 18
Today at 10:33 am by szanne7000

» KittyKookay's creations *Updated 23/06/2018
Today at 10:28 am by Lorry

» Question about updates w/multiple games
Today at 10:27 am by szanne7000

» 'what are you watching on' Hulu or Netflix
Today at 9:40 am by szanne7000

» Favorite Rooms To Decorate
Today at 9:39 am by szanne7000

» How long have you been playing the sims?
Today at 9:38 am by szanne7000

» Look weird...
Today at 7:16 am by Broomhilda

» Hey ya'll
Yesterday at 2:47 pm by tilly

If you love our forum...
Whats new?

TS4: Sydney by Lorry

TS4: Bowls for Matt by Anidup

TS4: 1 Bloom Terrace by Lorry

TS4: Royal wedding souvenirs by Ivy Rose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Ayanna by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Provence painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Bradford way by Lorry

TS4: Girly wallpaper by TaTschu

TS4: Lavender bedroom by IvyRose

TS4: Bunnies and chicks paintings by Ivyrose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: In the garden - Ivy by Tilly

TS4: Japanese House by Lovias

TS4: French dining curtains by Anidup

TS4: Shoreham Wharf by Tilly Tiger

B.A.D. February 2018 : ENTRIES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anidup
Administrator
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:59 pm

B.A.D. February 2018 Entries.

Place your entries here.

You should not leave any comments in this thread. Please refer to the task and question posts for any remarks.

simmingmajik

Postsimmingmajik on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:04 pm

blue bloods - dinning room

[/url]

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19858358/64]
Mayetra

PostMayetra on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:22 am

Bewitched

1164 Morning Glory Circle
Home of Darrin and Samantha Stephens

Season 1 & 2 Living Room

The first two seasons of Bewitched were filmed in black and white and later colorized.  Rare behind the scenes photos confirms the colors.  The furnishing during the first two seasons were Mid-Century Modern.  The entire house was refurnished between Season 2 and Season 3 - including the wall cubicles being replaces entirely with a bookshelf and the white brick paint being removed to a natural red brick color.  Bewitched was not shot from a "fourth wall" prospective (Like Friends for example) but was filmed from different angles.  There is no wide shot of the entire living room which ran from the front of the house to the back wall of the home. Because of this, I will include a link to my Imgur where I have photos of the rest of the living room.

I would like to call your attention to the end-tables in this shot. I like to call these the Bewitched Magic End-Tables.  Typically, there was only one end-table on the fireplace end of the couch.  However, it would be moved depending on what was needed in the script, sometimes to the stair side of the couch and sometimes to the fireplace side of the club chairs.  Occasionally, as in the picture above, two end tables were present on either end of the couch.  On rare occasions, three end-tables would be present on set bracketing the couch and on the fire side of the club chairs. Since Sam was a witch, I guess we can chalk it up to magic.  I would also like to point out that either due to the magical nature of the show or the lack of continuity preservation, some things would change from episode to episode - like the secretary or the bust of Socrates.  I've took extensive screen caps from the actual show and used them to design the room.  I took great pains to try and match the floral arrangements, clutter and other furniture based on at least one screenshot.

This represents a lot of first for me.  I've never shared photos of any of my builds. I've never entered a contest before.  I've never recolored anything before I entered this content.  For this contest I recolored: The carpet, the brown curtains, the couch, the blue chair, the small table in front of the fire-place, the painting above the fireplace, the yellow pillows on brick seats and the blue cushion on the chaise out on the patio.  Because of the open floor plan, I also had to build the dining room, entry/foyer, the stairs, the patio and backyard.  I tried to keep those builds as close to the source photos as I could.  My OCD and I had a long, hard talk about what to do if we couldn't find an exact match.  So sometimes, I would use something that was similar either in color, style, shape, or composition.  

Cupcakes are just muffins who believed in miracles.  Be the muffin!
Tahoe
VIP Member
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:02 pm

SVENSSON, SVENSSON

The series is one of the most popular and successful Swedish comedies broadcast in Sweden. In total, so far, 50 episodes have been divided into 4 seasons. During the second season, the series always had over 2.5 million viewers. The most viewed section had 3,395,000 viewers and was broadcast on November 17, 1996. [1] The first two seasons have been reprinted several times and the twelfth section from season 1 (where the family Svensson celebrates Christmas) has become a tradition since 2000 to be displayed every Christmas eve,

Gustav Svensson
Played by Allan Svensson.

Gustav is Lena Svensson's husband and Max and Linas father. Gustav is most interested in ball sports and cartoon children's programs. He is conservative, Björn Borg has the biggest idol and his eyelash is a Volvo 242 that he received from the Post.

Lena Svensson
Played by Suzanne Reuter.

Gustav's wife and Max and Linas mother are generally calm and sensible and more open to changes than Gustav. In season 1 and 2 she works on a bank.

Lina Svensson
Played by Chelsie Bell Dickson

Gustavs and Lenas daughter is in season 1 and 2 a typical teenager who initially loved horses but soon began to spend more time with boys, which Gustav does everything to prevent.

Max Svensson
Played by Gabriel Odenhammar.

Gustav and Lenas son and Lina's little brother are cynical and sarcastic in season 1 and 2.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:57 pm

Tony DiNozzo's Apartment - NCIS

Whew!!! Just finished with picture taking! giggle

I had to have a simmie on the lot, so I went and found Tony DiNozzo from the Gallery so that I could light the fire and get Kate into her fishbowl, lol...

...of course, I had issues with a simmie on the lot - however, I did it! You should all be proud of me, LOL!!!

Tony loves music, movies, pizza, and Kate the goldfish - He lives alone and sleeps in a twin bed :summerB7:

I love NCIS and this seemed like a great apartment to recreate for this contest :rose2:

Without further adieu - here are my entry and comparison images...

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:59 pm

Thank you to all the participants!!
I really appreciate your entries.
I realise the challenge may be a bit too hard on you all, but we have gorgeous entries!

The poll will be up soon.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum