Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims. Please visit our Getting Started area for forum info and read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. Check out our May challenge in iCreate: The Hobby Room. Join in, just for fun!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Whats new?

TS4: Royal wedding souvenirs by Ivy Rose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Ayanna by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Provence painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Bradford way by Lorry

TS4: Girly wallpaper by TaTschu

TS4: Lavender bedroom by IvyRose

TS4: Bunnies and chicks paintings by Ivyrose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: In the garden - Ivy by Tilly

TS4: Japanese House by Lovias

TS4: French dining curtains by Anidup

TS4: Shoreham Wharf by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Horse wood wall art by TaTschu

TS4: Spring rug collection by TaTschu

.servimg.com/u/f62/19/51/31/71/20033.jpg" />

TS4: Wood wall art by TaTschu

TS4: Vintage wall decals by TaTschu

TS4: Vivid dollshouse by Lovias

TS4: Spring wood signs by Chicklet

TS4: Hello spring paintings by Chicklet

TS4: Spring wall planter by Chicklet

TS4: Spring dining room by Chicklet

TS4: Conversion of Mataine bedroom by Anidup

TS4: Aqua by Lorry

TS4: Salthouse by Tilly Tiger

TS4: French dining by Anidup

TS4> Wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Maison Lorraine by Lorry

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anidup
Administrator
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:06 am

It is true, even at times when it is not really much. I lacked the energy for long, and hardly made any comments.
It is good that we all think about them, and that we wish them well, we should also respect their silence. We can express our support and then wait for them to be back. They will we welcomed with open arms.
I also fully understand their absence.

Lorry, it makes me very happy to have you around.

Sam, how is the packing going?

http://www.anissims4creations.com/
For exclusive content. 
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:53 am

Anita all it takes is lack of motivation comp4

We will just have to wait! impatient

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:19 pm

I am almost done with the packing..get 3 more boxes that has lids so that will make 6 boxes and I should have every done..today..except the food in the refrig/freezer..

I am just waiting on my case worker to pick me up around 9 or 10 to take me to get the boxes then to the other apartment to wait on the inspector...I hope he doesn't wait till 4pm to come lol..

Yes we should respect their wishes to be silent..but it's just not like them to just stop coming around and not say anything at all..and it will be a total relief to hear from them..

Terry my oldest is 37 today..omgosh..

I hope everyone has a wonderful day..

Time for a Spring Siggi lol
Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f
Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomie or Broomhilda

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:22 pm

runcircle Great news everyone.. runcircle

I am moving Friday morning.. cheerleader and if nothing goes wrong will have internet Friday afternoon..waiting on a call back from CentryLink..to see if they can do it then..

Got my electric transferred over to the other place for Friday..

The landlord also has a goose-neck flatbed trailer..so we should be able to use that for one trip..

Went and got a few more boxes to be sure I have enough..and will finish up tonight and tomorrow and get all my laundry done..tomorrow as well..

I hope you all have a wonderful day

valentine1f

Tahoe
VIP Member
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:31 pm

How nice you can finally move and I hope your new apartment is nice, hot and dry. I hope you do not have to stay in the basement again.
Here is the spring heat out there was 18 C (64.4F) today, it's so sweet to hear the birds quit watching the butterflies fly around and see all the flowers coming back again.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:11 pm

Great news Sam!!
All the best for the upcoming move.
NewY4

For exclusive content. 
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi Everyone!

I'm just in the beginning of catching up and I've missed you all so much!!!

I have read so much news from all of you and seen all the gorgeous pictures...

...I'm so happy to see everyone is living life fully, ups and downs...

Congratulations, Sam! I can't wait to see your new place :D

Marie - did you see the information I posted in the Round 2 questions/comments about Bistros at DOTY?

I'm so happy to be doing DOTY with everyone again - and Debbie entering is a wonderful plus <3

I'll post some pictures of my new home soon - Ben is happy and loving it, even if he has to go up and down all the stairs, lol.

Lisa - how are the puppies?

May - how are your children doing?

Lorry - thank you so much for the call last night - I'm so glad to have caught up :D

Anita - how are you?

How is everyone? LOL

I have missed all of you and just wanted you to know that I am okay, buried with DOTY, and will be checking in throughout the rest of the 6 1/2 weeks - If anyone needs me, or wants to call my attention to something, please send me a pm, contact me on skype, message me, or just call, lol

...if you need contact info, please send me a pm.

HUGS and LOVE to all of you!!!

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Mayetra

PostMayetra on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:54 pm

I'm Back!

So the kids are finally fine. The cold made the rounds but everyone is healthy again. The boys had a dental appointment yesterday. My youngest has 2 cavities. They are between his back molars. He wasn't flossing between them because "it was hard."

angry

So now I have to stand and watch as he flosses and brushes to make sure he does it correctly. He's 11. I shouldn't have to do it.

Marie and Suzanne - Good luck with DOTY.

Sam - Congrats on moving. I know how badly you've been wanting to get out of where you are located.

Tilly - How are the puppies doing?

Suzanne - I sent you a PM.

To all the new peeps - Welcome!

To everyone else - how are you all doing?

Cupcakes are just muffins who believed in miracles.  Be the muffin!
Tahoe
VIP Member
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:50 pm

Suzanne: I've seen it and think I've got it right I've looked at pictures too and found that there is a bar and table and chairs if you want to eat something. I have never visited any bistro there are not so many in the woods ... but my son has been on one so I have a bite a bit after his explanation. In addition, he will approve my pictures before I post them.
Are you going to move too? Then you and Sam will get new addresses.
May: Thank you. We'll see how long I'll be left this year.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:24 am

Thank you everyone.. bighugs2

no I won't be living in a basement..no way will I ever do that again lol..

While I was waiting on the inspector..seen who was going to be living on each side of me..and I know those people will be quiet..and above me..I will see..lol..

Everyone here is in their 40's or older and only a handful have kids..

Still up in the air with internet..never got a call back..so will have to go into the office to see if they can put in the phone jack Friday afternoon..and I will be doing that tomorrow morning..if they can't it will be next week..omgosh no internet no CBS no nothing for a week..not a good thing lol.. crazyspin

I will give everyone that has this address my new address..as well..

Marie..if you were talking about Suzanne..she has already moved..lol..she did that last week..hehe..

In the 60's I think Friday so it is going to be gorgeous out for a move..

So tomorrow will be iffy being on here..and Friday morning I won't be..and in the afternoon iffy..

Suzanne I can't wait to see pictures of your home..I know you were going to give me the grand tour over Skype but I can live with just pictures lol..

Have a great day everyone..

valentine1f

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:46 am

Sam I am so happy you are moving.....Good Luck bighugs2

Suzanne loved chatting to you last night, I enjoyed our catch up HappyDay

Welcome back May, glad your kids are feeling much better now.

Trizia

PostTrizia on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:26 am

Hello, so happy for you Samantha. Welcome back May, glad your kids are better.
It was nice to talk to you Samantha and glad you like your new place.
Have a lovely day, I'll be back later, had a long night at the ER, had to bring my hubby. Later I will post my new house.
Gast

PostGast on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:47 am

summerB9   summerB9  yehhh!!.. Broom I am so happy for you and also that everything went well   music1 

happy moving  summerC4  congrats  Broom, chlead1
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:02 pm

I’m glad you like the new header, I thought I would give it a try. Something for Spring!
So pleased about your new place Sam, and everyone else is back! Let’s hope TJ is okay and will be back when she’s ready.
I’m enjoying my trip away. It’s actually sunny and 80 degrees outside!
Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:13 pm

Thank you everyone..

I would love to have 80 degree weather right now..but I will take the 60's for now lol..

I am glad you are having fun tilly..

Couldn't sleep..just have to be out of here before 9am..so I can make sure I can get internet for tomorrow afternoon..it's going to be a very long 2 days lol..have to put in a change of address as well..just about forgot that..will do that while I am out and about today..then finish packing and laundry..

valentine1f

Mayetra

PostMayetra on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:41 pm

Friday April 19, 2008

Somewhere in my 11 yr old's room.

It's been two hours now.  I'm definitely lost.  I shouldn't have taken that right at the Plushie Bin.  I thought I could make it to the Lego Box and back again without a problem.  

What a fool I've been!  

I only brought enough supplies for an hour or two but I found an ancient bowl stuffed onto a shelf with some books so maybe there is fresh food nearby.  I doubt it but one can hope.

In the distance, under the bed I can hear the angry growl of dust bunnies.  Luckily, I found a battered Nerf gun with one dart next to an old pile of clothes.  One dart... Hopefully I won't need it.

My local guide is whiny and of little use.  He keeps extolling the virtues of Playstation.  He want's to be on Playstation and not lost in his room with me.  Perhaps this is some sort temple where he and his friends frolic.  I can't be sure.

My only hope is that my husband will sent in a rescue party.  I pray that he doesn't try to be a hero and come himself.  

If this entry is found, heed my words of wisdom.  Never go in to clean your child's room without a harness and plenty of rope to pull yourself back out again.  I wish someone had told me this.

May

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:43 pm

That is so funny May.. I love it..I needed that smile and giggles bighugs2

Well what do you all what first good news or bad..

Let's start out with the good..I'm moving tomorrow morning..

BAD news..I won't have internet..the lady that was going to give me free hookup for the phone jack has moved up in the company..and no longer works in that office..it's going to cost $85 to put one in..I don't have it..and I couldn't find the regular cable/internet jack that most people use..so not sure how much that will cost to put in..but I don't have that money either..and just for internet with medacom..it's around $80-$90 a month..I don't have that..

GOOD & BAD news..I just called CentryLink..and talked to a supervisor..and well..I will have to pay the $85 to get a phone jack..but they are willing to do $14.17 a month for 6 months..so I guess in a way it's good news I will have internet tomorrow afternoon..but bad news is I am paying for the phone jack..and when I leave in a year..the next person will be getting that phone jack free..

They will be out between 12-4 tomorrow afternoon to install the new phone jack..

If you don't hear from me tomorrow afternoon after 4pm..that means they couldn't do it..I will let Suzanne know what is going on..and keep you all up to date..

I am just now getting home it's almost 4pm..and I still have to finish up the packing and do laundry..I will be on and off for the day..

Have a great day everyone

valentine1f

Mayetra

PostMayetra on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:18 pm

Update from the Pigsty

It was a fierce battle but I managed to defeat the dust bunnies under the bed. I gutted them with the spoon I found. We were able to free 3 books and a small pile of toys that were being held hostage. There is hope...

Sam - At least they were willing to work with you and let you make payments. Look at it this way, yes the next person will get the jack for free but there is still Karma. It works both ways. Someone somewhere is doing something that will save you money in the long run. You may never know it is happening but you'll still reap the benefits. It's how small blessings work. Stay positive. HUGS

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Thank you May..I also talked to Suzanne and I guess I shouldn't be to upset about having to pay for the phone jack..it could be worse no internet at all lol..

That's funny..lol

Off to finish the packing..I don't want to pack anything tomorrow except the microwave and food in the refrigerator/freezer..and I have to do laundry..

valentine1f

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:18 pm

Oh May, you are bringing a wide smile to my face!
Haven't we all been there one time or another with our childrens' rroms!
You brought back sweet memories.
I am so happy that your children are well again. bighugs2

Lisa, It is good to hear that you are having fun and able to relax.
Enjoy every minute of it!

Suzanne, I am doing fine at last! Got some of my mojo back and was able to settle in a bit more. Still hard away from home, but I am adapting. I am happy that you are able to do your DOTY entries, seems to me you moved just in time! giggle
I will try to Skype with you sometime next week. Hubby is here with me this weekend, and I doubt that I will be around the forum much.

For exclusive content. 
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Oh, May! LOL

I was so with you being lost in your son's room! You are a wonderful writer! <3

Sam is ending up with her internet phone jack being installed for free! This is because they didn't come out today to do it, so they are making it up to her - Yeah!

Anita - I'm ready whenever you are, my friend!

Oh, I love my new house, but unpacking is on the back burner during DOTY, lol...

...Ben and I do a little bit here and there as we need something.

...we're just about at the point where we actually need to finish because all the little piles of things are getting in the way of finding the other things we realize we need to have accessible, LOL!

I will send a pm to all of you with my new address and phone number. If I don't have a current address for you, please provide it to me so I will have it in time for Christmas <3

...if anyone else would like to exchange addresses and stuff for Christmas cards (or other stuff, lol) please feel free to send me a pm :D

Last edited by szanne7000 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a line, lol <3)

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:17 am

Im glad all is well with the move for you, Sam and Suzanne!

I had a good break, but it was exhausting with lots of walking. And the spa was so relaxing i could have slept for a week afterwards. I was also a bit dehydrated by spending so long in the volcanic steam room! The puppies enjoyed it too! (The holiday, not the steam room, lol) Its lovely to take them with us.

Here are the latest puppy pics from our holiday. They are almost 11 months old now:

Digger is chilling....

Inca too, lol

Inca people watching, or was it a squirrel?

More squirrel watching going on...

Have a lovely day spring2018_4
Trizia

PostTrizia on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:12 am

They are lovely, really adorables.

Have a good day.
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:16 pm

Lovely pictures Tilly!
You are so fortunate to have found a place to relax where you are allowed to take your pets with.
I miss my darling fourlegged children so much. We are not allowed domestic animals where I am staying now.

Your pups are adorable. Just love those kind eyes.

For exclusive content. 
Mayetra

PostMayetra on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:08 pm

Tilly, they are adorable. They remind me of my Black Lab/Wiemaraner Mix when I was a teenager. His name was Murphy and he had an awesome personality.

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum