Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims. Please visit our Getting Started area for forum info and read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. Check out our May challenge in iCreate: The Hobby Room. Join in, just for fun!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Whats new?

TS4: Royal wedding souvenirs by Ivy Rose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Ayanna by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Provence painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Bradford way by Lorry

TS4: Girly wallpaper by TaTschu

TS4: Lavender bedroom by IvyRose

TS4: Bunnies and chicks paintings by Ivyrose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: In the garden - Ivy by Tilly

TS4: Japanese House by Lovias

TS4: French dining curtains by Anidup

TS4: Shoreham Wharf by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Horse wood wall art by TaTschu

TS4: Spring rug collection by TaTschu

.servimg.com/u/f62/19/51/31/71/20033.jpg" />

TS4: Wood wall art by TaTschu

TS4: Vintage wall decals by TaTschu

TS4: Vivid dollshouse by Lovias

TS4: Spring wood signs by Chicklet

TS4: Hello spring paintings by Chicklet

TS4: Spring wall planter by Chicklet

TS4: Spring dining room by Chicklet

TS4: Conversion of Mataine bedroom by Anidup

TS4: Aqua by Lorry

TS4: Salthouse by Tilly Tiger

TS4: French dining by Anidup

TS4> Wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Maison Lorraine by Lorry

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broomhilda
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostBroomhilda on Thu May 17, 2018 9:30 am

This refrigerator is working great..I am actually taller than it is..lol..the racks inside are rusty and a few other rusty spots but it's working..

Haven't heard anything from HUD..until I get closer on the list..I have to stay here until April..I have to get through the year..so I can get my $425 in deposit back and in good standings with Section 8..after a year you can move anywhere in the US with the voucher..just not sure I ever want to deal with Section 8 again unless I can get the program..investigated and file a lawsuit on them and the landlord..

It's gorgeous outside..I have the door hope and it's a bit chilly in the 60's and have a few clouds but I'm not sure about rain today unless it pops up..

My daughter is doing better..but still on the walker and using the back brace..I think those two things she will always have to use..not sure..

I just talked to Cristina..my case worker..she has some info on Tenant/landlord things and phone numbers for Advocates for us tenants..she will be bringing them over this afternoon..and then I will start making phone calls..

Have a wonderful day everyone

Time for a Spring Siggi lol
Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f
Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomie or Broomhilda

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Fri May 18, 2018 9:34 pm

John has officially graduated from College..I just haven't seen pictures or video yet..me, Terry or their dad couldn't make it up to Sedalia..he as earned his 2 year degree for Social Worker..so proud of him..

If I ever get a phone that will except pictures I will try and post some..right now my phone won't send or except pictures...so am going to call Boost Mobil and see if I can get another phone..I have had this one for years..and it was outdated when I got it..

It's gorgeous outside right now 71 degrees..I have the door open..and it is a little bit warm in here but I don't want to use the air conditioner until I close the door for the night..

Have a great day everyone

valentine1f

tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Sat May 19, 2018 3:26 am

Many congratulations to John!
Its quite warm here too. Im working this morning, so ive opened up the french doors in my office. Its lovely.
Got a busy day and then off to one of my favourite restaurants tonight.....
Have a lovely relaxing saturday everyone.
Trizia

PostTrizia on Sat May 19, 2018 3:45 am

Hello,
@Samantha: congratulations to John.
@Lisa: have a lovely evening at the restaurant.

Wish you a beautiful weekend.
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sat May 19, 2018 4:43 am

How wonderful Sam!
Congratulations to John :goldstars:

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Sat May 19, 2018 1:24 pm

tilly..have a wonderful lunch..

Thank you everyone..

John called me at almost 11pm last night when they finally got home..talked to Terry and he said that the video was annoying lol..Tay who is 17 now took the video and he wouldn't hold still on John he was all over the place lol..Terry is coming down this afternoon to show it to me..

I guess it rained last night or this morning the roads were wet..it's gorgeous out though..I have the door open..

Have a wonderful day/weekend everyone

valentine1f

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Sat May 19, 2018 8:40 pm

Flash flooding and lots of lightening..I'm off the computer for now..

Be safe everyone and have a wonderful night

valentine1f

jordana
Total Awards : 2

Postjordana on Sun May 20, 2018 12:52 am

I need a kick in my arse to get moving and create. I am inspired by plum colored fabrics and textures I have been collecting and the google vintage icon they had up the other day. Strange huh? Well, I am strange. All my love to you all. I have not forgotten about you. Since David died 4 years ago, I have decided to finish my fine arts/art history degree. Online education is awesome. I sit in my room and attend class.I have 75 credit hours left to graduate.I am just finished taking this semester's finals now.I am on track with a 3.8 GPA yay! I can continue thru the summer or pick up in the fall. I am going to pick back up in July I think. I have been a sims shopaholic lately, anyone interested I can start my shopping again. Anyway, that's what I have been up too. Hugs Uni here is so Different Tilly. But I like it. It isn't as strict and demanding

jordana

Postjordana on Sun May 20, 2018 12:56 am

I am so praying for you, Hilda. Omg hugs. Congratulations to John, and I think you are eligible for a free phone. I saw it on Tv you are in the states, aren't you? https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Enrollment/Safelink/en/NewPublic/index.html

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Sun May 20, 2018 2:56 am

Thank you Jordana bighugs2

I could get that free phone..but with it I think it's like 500 minutes to talk for the month and 1000 text..or the other way around..when I am paying $30 a month for unlimited talk and text..I just need to get an upgrade on a phone..but that costs around $65 or so..so have to wait..or call the company and see if I can get an upgraded phone for free lol..I have been with Boost Mobil since 2011..and have paid my bill on time..never late, never missed a month..will be calling them Monday

Storms were really bad earlier..omgosh..flash flooding..in the apartment complex I am in even the sidewalks got flooded almost into peoples apartments..if it had lasted must longer it would have come into my apartment..we have more on the way..lots and lots of red..headed our way and should be right on us in another hour or so..or less..I think I will sit outside and watch it come in..or open the door and watch it from the computer lol..

Been watching "Glitch" it's an Australian show..and I love, love it..love those accents lol..I can't stop watching it..and am watching it now..ok off to finish it or until this weather hits us again lol..

Be safe everyone in the path of these storms and have fun..

valentine1f

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun May 20, 2018 3:35 am

Jordana it is lovely to hear form you!
I thik it would be lovely if you can pick up the shopping again,..... but only if it is not going to interfere with your studies.
I am so proud of you, and it great to read that you have managed to get on with your studies. And your degree might even benefit us all! giggle shame on me for wanting to use you like this, but you know you are a wonderful creator.

http://www.anissims4creations.com/
For exclusive content. 
jordana

Postjordana on Sun May 20, 2018 10:30 am

Anita, I adore you, I always feel like I have had a warm hug after reading your post. You and Tilly always make me feel happy. I am done with studies now till next term. I hope the grandbaby is doing well. And Hilda Boost and metro were going to be my next suggestions. I use Metro PCS because they have unlimited UK calls for a cheaper price, and My Mum lives in the UK as well as several close mates. You guys are having a deluge for sure we will have rain all day until early evening if the forecast is correct. Is that show on Netflix or Hulu? Both of you be well and be blessed. Off to sim shop lol

Easter01
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Sun May 20, 2018 10:57 am

Hi jordana,

I am so happy to see your post. I really missed you on site.

So, you are out of school for the summer. YAY! What is your
major? Are you almost finished or just beginning your studies.

I loved college when I first started but I was sooooo happy to
graduate.

I sure hope we see more of you on site. Have tons of fun this
summer.

Easter01

pinkflowers

Tell Me A Story Album:  Here
jordana

Postjordana on Sun May 20, 2018 11:28 am

I have 75 credit hours left to graduate, and I am doing it online. I am finishing my Fine Arts/Art history degree. Art is my passion especially paintings. I paint quite frequently, I love to draw with charcoal and IA work with oils. I wish I could do beautiful watercolors but mine run and look horrid lol, I am so into art history as well especially medieval artists like Giotto di Bondone, His Last Judgement, and Scenes from Life of Joachim are my Favorite he did mostly religious paintings. But his eye for detail is brilliant. I love Mary Cassatt and her realism work they are so beautiful, and finally, Berthe Morisot who has beautiful watercolors, and was quite sassy for her times. I could go on forever. lol Sorry!

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sun May 20, 2018 12:11 pm

Good to hear from you Jordana! Im so excited for you, finishing your degree. Go girl! I love those artists you mentioned. I really like paintings by Van Dyck....and who did those teeny miniatures that were incredible? Ah, Holbein. I mean, how can you paint something so tiny!
You could recolour some amazing paintings, lol. They would go straight into my mods folder! giggle Im teasing, but i hope you have a lovely, relaxing summer.
And yes, shopping would be wonderful sweetie! bighugs2
jordana

Postjordana on Sun May 20, 2018 12:18 pm

Hello love. Yes I will look for some of my favorited and do some paintings, I love the numbers woman painting meshes, and blacle and linacherie etc etc etc lol

jordana

Postjordana on Sun May 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Van Dyck did such beautiful portraits, so detailed, and it seems to capture their life essence, Do you mean Hans Holbein? I am in love with his Erasmus’s hand. So simple yet captivating. See I should be shopping and I am drooling over artists. lol

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sun May 20, 2018 1:04 pm

Yes, thats who I meant, lol :girlie5:
Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Sun May 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Oh That movie is on Netflix Jordana..and I got done watching it right before more severe storms hit last night..and I also woke up to storms..this morning..the sun is trying to peak out..just checked the weather map..and lots and lots of rain headed this way..right now it's in Kansas and just getting into Kansas City..it is saying scattered thunderstorms this evening..

Have fun today and watch the weather everyone..

valentine1f

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun May 20, 2018 10:43 pm

I'm glad you got needed rain, Trisha :D

Sam... taller than your fridge! lol I'm just glad you have one.

If you are able to pour ammonia into a pain and leave the racks in it overnight, the rust should come off with only a little bit of steel wool...

Congratulations to John! That is Awesome!!!

Stay dry and warm/cool (whichever is needed, lol). I miss talking with you - I have some time tonight, now that the last DOTY round is done.

Lisa - I hope you had a wonderful lunch <3

Jordana, congratulations to you, too, for finishing your degree. I did that myself in my early 40's and would have gone further except life had a different though.

Your collecting plum colored items sound so cool and I think that would be great for Lisa's Bloom Wonderland Summer Theme!

Yes, Jordana, I agree - getting comments from friends here is always like receiving a bunch of loving hugs.

Anita - we need to catch up, as well - give me a buzz when you have some free time.

You, too, Lorry! <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
jordana

Postjordana Yesterday at 3:56 am

I haven't finished yet I still need 75 credit hours, slowly but surley

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly Yesterday at 5:04 am

Good to hear from you Suzanne. I hope DOTY is going well (I dont keep up with that, so ive no idea, lol)
Yes, Jordana, slowly but surely. Sometimes its not about the end, but more about the journey getting there. Keep going, you'll do it!
I need to go and water my garden, im not used to sunshine at this time of year, lol. I planted 10 anemone plants, which are gorgeous, but two are dead. Ive no idea why. Im just not green fingered....
Trizia

PostTrizia Yesterday at 9:12 am

All the best with your studies Jordana.
Thanks Suzanne, today sunny. :-)
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 Yesterday at 5:21 pm

One class at a time, I used to tell myself, Jordana! That you are doing it is what is wonderful <3

Lisa - DOTY is going well. All four of us from here at Bloom are still in it going into Round 7 :D

...I can generally keep house plants alive - I've not tried flowers, lol.

Hugs, Trisha :D Here it is cloudy with sun (lol), breezy and a few thunder booms.

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum