Announcements
Welcome to Bloom! If you are new here, please visit our Getting Started section. You need 10 posts to access our Artists downloads. If you would like to join our team as an Artist, send Tilly a PM for more info There's lots going on for our Summer @ Bloom Watch this space!
Hello!
Staff Online
Latest topics
If you love our forum...
Whats new?

TS4: Sydney by Lorry

TS4: Bowls for Matt by Anidup

TS4: 1 Bloom Terrace by Lorry

TS4: Royal wedding souvenirs by Ivy Rose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Ayanna by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Provence painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Bradford way by Lorry

TS4: Girly wallpaper by TaTschu

TS4: Lavender bedroom by IvyRose

TS4: Bunnies and chicks paintings by Ivyrose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: In the garden - Ivy by Tilly

TS4: Japanese House by Lovias

TS4: French dining curtains by Anidup

TS4: Shoreham Wharf by Tilly Tiger

Top posting users this month

so ready for seasons

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

szanne7000
Tech Guru
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postszanne7000 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:41 am

Debbie - give me a skype, if you are able and we can see if Jennifer's fix works for you :D

The cc is never deleted by these patches unless you actually delete it.

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:11 am

The cc may not be deleted, but it may broken.

Mine was after I didn't remove the Mods folder....I had to reinstall everything again.  I hope you have better luck Debbie......you can Skype me too  giggle

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:36 am

COUNTDOWN

HERE

NoelleBelle

PostNoelleBelle on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:27 pm

I can't wait! I feel like this is what the game has been missing ever since. :)))

hugss
MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:35 pm

Auto updates have got me before computersmi I turned those off this time around (pets was horrible lol) and went into offline mode. I will say that I saw peacekeeper issue a PSA that all fireplaces are broken including non cc and EA is aware of it and plans to fix it in the next patch. Santa killed the chimney lol

Ranapeach

PostRanapeach on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:36 pm

Thanks Jennifer, Lorry and Suzanne......I tried that, it came up with a few different ones, separate files. I've not had the time or patience to deal with it in the evenings, this week, but will get more aggressive with it this weekend. Good news is, I haven't cleaned out my downloads folder since October, LOL, so anything from that period of time to now should be recovereable.

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:35 am

I am thinking positive thoughts for your game, Debbie!

Noelle - I'm very excited, too :D

Lorry - I opened up the countdown clock, lol - Thank you <3

Jennifer - I'm currently in my game, so will have to close it in a bit! :D

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:07 am

Suzanne I loved the countdown clock.....not that it really made any difference to my download time!

Miabee

PostMiabee on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:42 am

Well I just downloaded Seasons and chose winter. Then I loaded one of my houses in Windenburg and other than my trees all being without leaves, nothing else happened. No snow. I thought there would be snow. There is some sort of calendar.

I have to investigate more. Somehow I think I am doing it wrong, there has got to be more to the winter season than dead trees :-D

And I have to figure out how to go back from winter to another season. Maybe it does not snow in Winderburg?

Questions over questions :-D I will go an play around with it for a little while now :-)
sunkal
VIP Member

Postsunkal on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:02 am

It snows in windemburg, you just have to wait there are winter days when it does not snow. I too started with winter and it was snowing in windemburg.

IvyRose
Resident Artist

PostIvyRose on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:28 am

I've downloaded this morning but I'm at work now and have to wait another 7 hours before I can play, I'm very jealous of you right now LOL

tumblr_inline_oz33rn7qCU1qkgiz5_1280
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:32 pm

I am busy downloading now. Can hardly wait to have a look in game.
I hope you will all have a lot of fun with this new EP.
We should share pictures of our surprises.
Ranapeach

PostRanapeach on Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:45 pm

I've located the majority of my cc.....yay! Apparently, the game doesn't like some of it, because it will not start. I've added back, a few at a time, all except my Misc Decor file....about 1/4 of the way through, I've come across one grouping that is causing problems. After I finish checking the rest of the file, I will check those individually to find out which one is the culprit. The bad news still, the original files I was moving when everything disappeared have not been located yet. Not too bad, it was probably around 10 - 12 files, anything starting with a number and A - E. So all in all, I consider that a win so far.

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:36 am

Brigitte - there is a small calendar icon visible in Live Mode down in the lower left corner of your window next to the other ones - if you click on it, it will show you your calendar, including the weather forecast.

If you chose Winter and Windenburg, then it will snow - just give it some time :D

You may be interested in this guide from SimsVIP: Seasons Guide

The guide mentions that weather will be random, so that is cool your game started with snow, Bea :D

Nikki - soon, soon! <3

Anita - that is a lovely idea!

Debbie - that is a relief! 10-12 files are a lot easier to replace than 100's, lol!

Last night Matt, Phil, and I got together for a Skype Seasons party - we had a ton of fun viewing each other's games. We had a blast and ended up talking and sharing together for about 5 1/2 hours! LOL

Good Times! <3

Ranapeach

PostRanapeach on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:03 pm

Suzanne, what a fun thing to do with the new pack, I bet it was fun. I finally found where the others went hiding, and out of thousands of files, I only had one little bad one, so is that cool or what? Then, by the time I installed the pack and created a new family to play with, I was too tired and went to bed. So, today will be my seasons discovery day!

jedavid

Postjedavid on Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:18 pm

I was sooooo ready for Seasons. I am still adjusting to it. University would be sweet too. I want cars back too...like driving them haha.
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:20 am

I used to love sending my Sim to University.......I agree jedavid!
YES we need cars too......especially motorbikes giggle

Although, I want a BEACH first!! summer13

jedavid

Postjedavid on Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:45 pm

Yes Lorry...a beach!
Rosanne

PostRosanne on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:01 pm

Thanks so much Suzanne for a link to the seasons guide koalahug

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:46 am

After checking out Seasons, I wondered if this was some kind of very expensive Christmas pack bored

Or did I just pay 50 bucks for rain and snow emb6 which seems to vary from lot to lot!

MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:33 am

Lorry wrote:After checking out Seasons, I wondered if this was some kind of very expensive Christmas pack bored

Or did I just pay 50 bucks for rain and snow emb6 which seems to vary from lot to lot!

I still haven't left offline mod, I'm a chicken lol

Im still waiting for everything to be fixed. Does anyone know if the categories (build/buy) in game are the same? I want to organize my items in s4s prior to updating but that is a long process and I don't want to end up having to do it twice if I can avoid it.

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:28 am

Debbie - I'd love to get you into a conference Skype call! That would be great to have you join us :D

Lorry and Jedavid - I want beaches, too!!! Yep, yep, yep! lol

You are very welcome, Rosanne :D

Jennifer - they all look the same to me. I do know that there are two new clothing states for sims (hot and cold weather options) and there is a thermostat under Electronics in the Alarm section. So far, it looks like they've added content to where it makes the most sense, but I see nothing new.

...except I cannot 100% rely on my memory, lol - under Activities, the garden icon looks new to me; however, I don't usually go into that Category.

I'm loving the skies, though... I have some breathtaking sunrises and sunsets in Willow Creek!*** <3

Oh, yes... Lorry? My k-hippie terrain replacements (I have them all) still work in Build Mode - but, they don't appear to be working in Live Mode. I'm thinking that is what they meant by them breaking with the Pre-Seasons Patch.

As sims4studio added the resources, I'm hoping that k-hippie (and the others who create these) will update their sets. Soon! <3

***here is the sunrises and sunsets (East & West views) without ReShade. :D

Last edited by szanne7000 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add pictures :D)

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:49 am

Suzanne I did remember to check in my game today.......they are working for me in both live mode and build mode

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:53 am

Hmmm... maybe I just wasn't paying too much attention when I was in Live Mode...

...I'll have to look again, lol <3

...thank you for letting me know they are working in both Modes in your game :D

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:54 am

You are welcome Suzanne

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum