Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims. Please visit our Getting Started area for forum info and read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. Check out our May challenge in iCreate: The Hobby Room. Join in, just for fun!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Whats new?

TS4: Royal wedding souvenirs by Ivy Rose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Ayanna by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Provence painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Bradford way by Lorry

TS4: Girly wallpaper by TaTschu

TS4: Lavender bedroom by IvyRose

TS4: Bunnies and chicks paintings by Ivyrose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: In the garden - Ivy by Tilly

TS4: Japanese House by Lovias

TS4: French dining curtains by Anidup

TS4: Shoreham Wharf by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Horse wood wall art by TaTschu

TS4: Spring rug collection by TaTschu

.servimg.com/u/f62/19/51/31/71/20033.jpg" />

TS4: Wood wall art by TaTschu

TS4: Vintage wall decals by TaTschu

TS4: Vivid dollshouse by Lovias

TS4: Spring wood signs by Chicklet

TS4: Hello spring paintings by Chicklet

TS4: Spring wall planter by Chicklet

TS4: Spring dining room by Chicklet

TS4: Conversion of Mataine bedroom by Anidup

TS4: Aqua by Lorry

TS4: Salthouse by Tilly Tiger

TS4: French dining by Anidup

TS4> Wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Maison Lorraine by Lorry

Need some advice on CC I am making

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:50 pm

I needed some different cc for my game and current story line so I decided to make some motivational/celebrity quotes with pictures of sims. I did a colored and B&W version and just wanted to know what you all think. I have not put them on mesh yet, that will be the next step. more pictures in comments...

MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:54 pm

sorry this one has a curse, if it's not okay let me know and I'll delete (it's edited so it doesn't actually show the word but people will know what it means....

MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:54 pm

tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Posttilly on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:36 pm

I really love these. Did you make these sims? They are gorgeous!
The last quote is my favourite
MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:51 pm

tilly wrote:I really love these. Did you make these sims? They are gorgeous!
The last quote is my favourite

Thank you, Yes these are all my sims. I always seem to find myself in CAS or Build mode, which doesn't help with my cc collection lol

I'm just hoping the words are still able to be read once I put them on the mesh. I want to use some of them in my at risk youth center for my current story plot.
Mayetra

PostMayetra on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:01 pm

The B/W photos look classy. They are my preference.

Cupcakes are just muffins who believed in miracles.  Be the muffin!
MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:25 pm

Mayetra wrote:The B/W photos look classy.  They are my preference.

Thank you, I love the look of them. I started out using pencil which gives a similar look but fell in love with the B&W
MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:49 pm

I'm going to have to take the globe light effect off two of them because it fades out the two sims and thank you Mayetra for your help, I'm going to fix that now bighugs2
Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:19 pm

I love the black and white as well..and your sims are gorgeous

Time for a Spring Siggi lol
Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f
Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomie or Broomhilda

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:12 am

Oh my gosh your Sims are amazing good6

I think the black and white pictures make more of an impact!

I love quote 4.......there is far too much 'fake' in the world today

Great work Jennifer lovepaint

MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:06 am

Thank you both :-)

@Lorry I agree, looking at todays world all you see is everyone trying to be this carbon copy of what they see on social media, unfortunately this is what leads to these dangerous trends like tide pod challenges. It truly is the one thing I hope to teach my two boys, I want them to be unique and true to themselves. I don't want them to follow a trend or other person because it's cool.
Mayetra

PostMayetra on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:05 pm

I'm with you, Jennifer,

I'm the same way.

We try to stay aware of what they are watching and talk to them about it. When we tell them they can't watch a show or Youtuber, we explain why. We encourage them to ask questions and talk with us about it. We know just forbidding it makes it tempting fruit so we want them to understand and acknowledge why so they won't sneak behind our backs.

We had an incident where my youngest got a stomachache from eating his Play-doh about a month ago. Turns out he saw a "Play-doh Challenge" where a You-Tuber ate an entire can of Play-doh. So he ate a "sandwich" amount. He spread some on a piece of bread. We had to have a long conversation about why this was dangerous. Play-doh is non-toxic. He just got a stomachache but we made him realize that he could have died had he eaten something poisonous. And that just because he saw it on a video doesn't mean that it is real. He also lost his Play-doh and still hasn't gotten it back yet.

We buy the boys used games and movies all the time for birthdays and various holidays. They never get upset. They have the attitude of: "It's new for me". Plus they are aware of recycling and reusing stuff.

Talking goes a long way toward raising kids that are individuals and productive members of society. It is so hard being a parent today with all the negative messaging on social media, You-tube and entertainment in general. When the Kardashians are "role-models" I just can't even process that. Since when did being pretty and rich become something to model yourself after? What happened to being smart, loyal, creative, a good person?

I really like that posters and I think they are a creative, positive pieces of CC.

Cupcakes are just muffins who believed in miracles.  Be the muffin!
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:08 pm

I like the black and white versions too.
Great quotes.

http://www.anissims4creations.com/
For exclusive content. 
MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Mayetra wrote:I'm with you, Jennifer,

I'm the same way.  

We try to stay aware of what they are watching and talk to them about it.  When we tell them they can't watch a show or Youtuber, we explain why.  We encourage them to ask questions and talk with us about it.  We know just forbidding it makes it tempting fruit so we want them to understand and acknowledge why so they won't sneak behind our backs.

We had an incident where my youngest got a stomachache from eating his Play-doh about a month ago.  Turns out he saw a "Play-doh Challenge" where a You-Tuber ate an entire can of Play-doh.  So he ate a "sandwich" amount.  He spread some on a piece of bread.  We had to have a long conversation about why this was dangerous.  Play-doh is non-toxic.  He just got a stomachache but we made him realize that he could have died had he eaten something poisonous.  And that just because he saw it on a video doesn't mean that it is real.  He also lost his Play-doh and still hasn't gotten it back yet.

We buy the boys used games and movies all the time for birthdays and various holidays.  They never get upset.  They have the attitude of: "It's new for me".  Plus they are aware of recycling and reusing stuff.  

Talking goes a long way toward raising kids that are individuals and productive members of society.  It is so hard being a parent today with all the negative messaging on social media, You-tube and entertainment in general.  When the Kardashians are "role-models" I just can't even process that.  Since when did being pretty and rich become something to model yourself after?  What happened to being smart, loyal, creative, a good person?

I really like that posters and I think they are a creative, positive pieces of CC.  

I couldn't have said this better myself and I am so happy your little guy was okay. I know it was only play-doh but as a mom it can be so scary as we try to calmly talk to them about what could have happened if it was something else. I think you handled it well and I love that you keep the lines of communication open, it is very important in this day an age. <3
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:10 am

Jennifer good luck with your boys, it's not easy bringing up kids, but with your outlook, I'm sure they will turn out just fine!

I have 4 grown children, who definitely followed their own paths.....although I didn't always agree with some decisions they made, they all turned out to be amazing adults.

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

I really like your posters AND your sims, Jennifer!

Great quotes to go along and I agree with everyone, the black & white are very impactful.

(catching up on email notifications, lol - why I'm just now getting to these posts) <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 Yesterday at 7:34 pm

Thank you suzanne
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 Yesterday at 9:31 pm

You are so welcome, Jennifer <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum