Announcements
Welcome to Bloom! If you are new here, please visit our Getting Started section. You need 10 posts to access our Artists downloads. If you would like to join our team as an Artist, send Tilly a PM for more info There's lots going on for our Summer @ Bloom Watch this space!
Hello!
Staff Online
Latest topics
» The Mix: A chat thread for all members
Today at 12:37 am by Lorry

» Testers Wanted
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by croiduire

» Speed builds
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by Broomhilda

» My trip to Canada
Yesterday at 11:25 pm by Broomhilda

» Tahoe´s new album 2 Sims 2 "Updated 15/7-2018
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by Tahoe

» Hi everyone!
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by neine

» 'what are you watching on' Hulu or Netflix
Yesterday at 9:18 pm by neine

» hello I'm new here..
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by Easter01

» Rosanne's Album
Yesterday at 7:48 pm by Miabee

» TS4 Unicorn related CC
Yesterday at 6:57 pm by neine

» Sims 4 Studio UPDATED 16th July, 2018
Yesterday at 5:42 pm by anidup

» Happy Birthday Crissi
Yesterday at 4:11 pm by Crissi

» Treasure troll
Yesterday at 3:03 pm by Broomhilda

» Favorite Rooms To Decorate
Yesterday at 12:40 pm by neine

» Blondes Vs brunettes!
Yesterday at 12:34 pm by patty3060

If you love our forum...
Whats new?

TS4: Sydney by Lorry

TS4: Bowls for Matt by Anidup

TS4: 1 Bloom Terrace by Lorry

TS4: Royal wedding souvenirs by Ivy Rose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Ayanna by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Provence painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Bradford way by Lorry

TS4: Girly wallpaper by TaTschu

TS4: Lavender bedroom by IvyRose

TS4: Bunnies and chicks paintings by Ivyrose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: In the garden - Ivy by Tilly

TS4: Japanese House by Lovias

TS4: French dining curtains by Anidup

TS4: Shoreham Wharf by Tilly Tiger

Top posting users this month

Dear Diary (updated 07/14/18 11:46am)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:57 pm

Prologue: I am Katelyn Daniels but I go by Kat. I was told once, that words where powerful, that they could bring things to life or destroy everything they touch. I don’t know if this is true, but this is my story and these are my words…

07/09/18 I feel like my life mirrors the movie taken, I’m scared and alone under my bed when some unknown person grabs me by the ankles and takes me away from everything I have ever known. I don’t know who they are or what they want, but I’m alive and I’m going to fight!

07/10/18 I am no longer someone’s daughter, I am a ward of the state. I guess that means I am government property till I am 18…at least that is what Abby said. I have no home, I have no friends, and I have no family. What I do have is a room full of people that I share a “living space” with and a few drawers that LITERALLY have my name written on them and a lock to secure anything that holds value to me.

Its funny Abby said their goal is to make me feel safe and then the first thing she does is hand me a lock and tells me to protect my things… How does that make me feel safe? She didn’t tell me about the people in “my room” because that violates privacy but basically told me they were thieves when giving me a lock and expected me to be okay with that answer… Then leaves me in “my room”, it’s not my room! It’s theirs! I’m just intruding…

07/11/18 I guess the lock isn’t meant to keep the things that I feel have value safe, more like the lock allows the items they feel have value to be kept safe… Abby literally handed me a suitcase and told me I had five minutes to get my things, FIVE MINUETS! MINUETS! I felt like a black Friday shopper grabbing everything in sight just so my cart was full when I left the store. Now I am being judge on what I grabbed in five minutes and being told I am wrong yet again…

It was five minutes…Now my shorts are too short, which translates into not having respect for myself, my nail polish was removed because obviously that makes me a drug addict. I don’t get how five minutes of frantic packing turns into the sum of who I am. They say it’s nothing personal, they are just explaining the rules but it sure feels personal to me.

7/12/18 I “officially” met my roommates today, by official, I mean I know their names and that I am not welcome in my “room”. Brandy is such a ***** she walked over and flipped my suitcase as she chuckled and muttered something under her breath. Liberty did nothing but shoot me a look but at least she didn’t join in. Once I have full access to the building I’m making my break, every window and door can’t be locked all the time, people need fresh air and I need to escape!

Last edited by MysticTrance15 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
anidup
Administrator
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:21 pm

Looking forward to the story. summerB6
Easter01
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:39 pm

MysticTrance15,

Great start! It really grabs the reader's interest. I'm really looking forward to reading more.

Easter01

SummerB2

MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:58 pm

Anita I hope you like it :-) I have so much material for this story it's going to be fun putting it all together :-)

Easter01 Thank you bighugs2

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:22 pm

This is going to be great Jennifer..Joanne is a writer as well..and I am her biggest fan..so I hope to be your biggest fan as well..lol..

Can't wait to read more.. happypopcorn

Time for a Spring Siggi lol
Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f
Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomie or Broomhilda

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:30 am

I like the use of the diary to frame the story, Jennifer.

Great beginning :D

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:32 am

Thank you Sam and Suzanne grouphug

@Sam Me too :-)

@suzanne I was thinking about the dairy format for a while then Sam had told me about another writer doing it a while back and that she found it interesting, I figured I would try it out for a bit and see how I liked it. I think it is a fun format because I can give a first person perspective of what is going on. There will be a couple times I will use third party perspective or the view point (first person) for some of the other characters :-)

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:55 am

That's awesome..the girl was I think like 14 at the time..and had started with one of the sim in the college bin..and was doing a diary..then she stopped playing..she moved onto something else like boys lol..haven't heard from her in a couple of years..I had adopted her as a granddaughter..she was fun to be around..and she was beautiful..she was from Romania..

valentine1f

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:05 pm

Great start to the story, Mystic.
I am looking forward to read more about her, and how she is going to adapt in the home.

tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Looking forward to the story, it grabbed my attention and i cant wait for more....
MysticTrance15

PostMysticTrance15 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:01 pm

@Sam Lol boys, so much trouble ;-) Romania is so beautiful, I love how online games like the sims bring people from all over together. I have met so many wonderful people through RPG's, MMO's, and FPS games.

@Anita Thank you, she is still settling in and going through the admission process but there will start to be more interactions between her and the other youth in the home soon :-)

@Tilly Thank you :-) I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:22 pm

lol Jennifer.. giggle I send her a birthday card every year..with no response back..maybe one of these days she will pop in and say hi and tell me how and what she has been up to..she wants/wanted to be an English teacher so let's see if that is still what she wants to do..I hope so..

valentine1f

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum