Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

TS4 Garage Apartment

+6
Miabee
anidup
Broomhilda
TaTschu
Rosanne
tilly
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TS4 Garage Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: TS4 Garage Apartment

Post by szanne7000 Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:59 am

Thank you, Lorry :D

I hope everything gets resolved quickly for you - Hugs! <3
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

Post by skanning Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:38 pm

No problems with the glass vases here either...I was in my game last night and pulled up and tried all that I found cherry
skanning
skanning

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:29 am

Darlene all the glass works for me except THIS SET

I have no idea why the glass doesn't show up, I am going to just take it all out of my game and not worry about it!

Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by skanning Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:26 am

I'm going into my game and I'll make it a point to check those out :-) When I finally get my game up (75 min or so) I'll be obsessed for at least 4 hr...will get back here tomorrow cherry
skanning
skanning

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:52 am

ROFL Darlene that means you are doing housework!! Or perhaps you are writing a book bored

I will be interested to know, thank you so much for checking........my fingers are crossed that your game doesn't crash computersmi

bighugs2
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:30 am

That's funny Lorry..writing a book giggle
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:43 am

giggle I know Sam.....I can just picture Darlene at her desk, waiting all that time for her game to load......chapter 99
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:49 am

lol.. giggle my first smiles and giggles for the day f
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by skanning Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:30 am

hmmm....I've been involved in another passion this week.  Furnishing a 1/12 scale dollhouse - it was on my bucket list and I've really been VERY tolerant of my husband's Bucket List (which included a ridiculous sports car) coffeetime When I saw one for sale, built by professionals, I gumbled and moaned enough that hubby told me to buy it.  I've been going to shows and shops for over a decade accumulating furniture but there's still some I have to buy...lol   And, I get so blippy late at night I find I'm insisting to myself that I saw a particular item on one of the miniature sites....and belatedly realize it's a piece of cc in my sims game  giggle3 So....I'm going to fire up my game now...and get back to you  whistle
skanning
skanning

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:38 am

So now your building a dollhouse while you wait for your game to load..how funny giggle
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by skanning Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:15 am

@Broomie

Ah, no....the reason I was so enthralled with this dollhouse is that it was already put together!  There it sat at the Wintertaur Museum website.  And, it's a completed version of a kit I've had in my "bonus" room for over 10 yr.  I'd started to recognize I was NEVER going to get that thing together (despite all the purchased furniture et al).  Sooooo.....when I spotted one already built (by the Real Good Toys people)...and on sale....had to at least campaign a bit giggle  Ya know...looking for just the right furniture pieces is a lot like forever checking out cc....except it definitely costs more bored   Well, enough of that....now on to that missing glass...

A strange thing happened with that cc.  I'd swear it ALL worked in my game then I downloaded the link for it above just in case I had the wrong stuff.  When I installed it it asked about an overwrite, which I took.  NOW....the glass doesn't show up.  I could just be going crazy....maybe.  I'm wondering, since after that last patch disaster I ran my entire mods folder thru all the applicable batch fixes with S4S.  Could, somehow, one of those fixed the ones I had and then I d/l bad ones again?? dontgetit
skanning
skanning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2