Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

The Exquisite Bistro Chair & Table de Bistro Soft Wash Recolours {4 colours}

+4
Nelly
Crissi
PerfectlyImperfect
steffy.dee
8 posters

Go down

chair - The Exquisite Bistro Chair & Table de Bistro Soft Wash Recolours {4 colours} Empty The Exquisite Bistro Chair & Table de Bistro Soft Wash Recolours {4 colours}

Post by steffy.dee Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:18 am

cherry These are especially for Cherry Blossoms cherry
:lilBee: All files are labeled with their colour name so you can choose whichever ones you want to keep. :lilBee:
There is no mesh for the chairs as they are the "The Exquisite Bistro" chair & the "Table de Bistro" Table from the game.

chair - The Exquisite Bistro Chair & Table de Bistro Soft Wash Recolours {4 colours} SteffyDeeExquisitBistroChairImage-1

chair - The Exquisite Bistro Chair & Table de Bistro Soft Wash Recolours {4 colours} TheExquisitbistroSoftwashcolours

The Bistro Collection

Last edited by steffy.dee on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:13 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Image Update)
steffy.dee
steffy.dee
Resident Artist

Total Awards : 3

Back to top Go down

chair - The Exquisite Bistro Chair & Table de Bistro Soft Wash Recolours {4 colours} Empty Re: The Exquisite Bistro Chair & Table de Bistro Soft Wash Recolours {4 colours}

Post by PerfectlyImperfect Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Cute recolour, thanks Steffy :girlie5:

I just realized I said Thanks Gitte, silly me. Must have got my threads mixed up :gigglesmile:

Last edited by PerfectlyImperfect on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
PerfectlyImperfect
PerfectlyImperfect

Total Awards : 4

Back to top Go down

chair - The Exquisite Bistro Chair & Table de Bistro Soft Wash Recolours {4 colours} Empty Re: The Exquisite Bistro Chair & Table de Bistro Soft Wash Recolours {4 colours}

Post by Crissi Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Oh thank you so much Steffy for these lovely recolors!! :lilrose:

One picture isn't shown up at the moment .. I hope to see the other recolors soon!!

Thank you lots for sharing :girlie5:
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelly Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Beautiful recolor, thans a lot. doggyhug
Nelly
Nelly
VIP Member

Total Awards : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by LoWiSa Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:33 am

Very lovely recolors! The second picture isn't showing up but I am sure that you'll fix it soon :girlie5:
Thank you Steffy ty

Last edited by LoWiSa on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoWiSa
LoWiSa
Elite Member

Total Awards : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by steffy.dee Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:59 am

Had nothing but trouble with this one :hmm: Hopefully that's got it fixed. :xoxo:

steffy.dee
steffy.dee
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:58 am

Sooo lovely Steffy!!! Thank you so much budhug
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayat Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:56 pm

looks so beautifull... thank you Steffy ;-)
Ayat
Ayat

Total Awards : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Just gorgeous...thank you!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sinomyn Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:04 am

Wonderful recolors I was getting tired of Maxis colors, now I can use this set more often

:hearty: 
sinomyn

Back to top Go down

Post by steffy.dee Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Thank you sinomyn, glad you like them  :bluestar: 
steffy.dee
steffy.dee
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tigram Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:59 pm

Thank for sharing.
tigram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down