Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More!

3 posters

Go down

Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! Empty Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More!

Post by Ohbehave Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:10 pm

This is going to be one large download.
I recolored everything for the Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Recoloring Contest. I made more then enough recolors so that I would have options to choose from, I then made more in my favorite colors for personal use but I am going to share them here as well. So be warned...this is a larger then normal download.

All needed meshed ARE included thanks to the creators wonderful policies.

WWS February Entry - Waiting for Spring:
Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February1
Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February2
Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February3

A recolor of my entry using my favorite colors...Blue and Green:
Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February1-Recolor
Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February2-Recolor
Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February3-Recolor

Here are the rest of the recolors I made, which of course are included :)...

Pillows:
Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February-Pillows

Hanging Clothes:
Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February-HangingClothes

Blankets:
Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February-Blanket1Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February-Blanket2
Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February-Blanket3Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February-Blanket4

Walls and Floors:

Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February-Wall2
Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February-Wall1
Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! WWS-February-Floors

Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! Download3
Ohbehave
Ohbehave
VIP Member

Total Awards : 3

Back to top Go down

Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! Empty Re: Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More!

Post by ElfPuddle Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:25 am

Thank you so much for these! I'm drooling!!
ElfPuddle
ElfPuddle

Back to top Go down

Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More! Empty Re: Sailfin Sims Wild With Style Contest Entry + Recolors and Lots More!

Post by MaAlet Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:34 am

What an amazing upload!  NewY4  I'm downloading! Thank you very much! :prettyplants: 
MaAlet
MaAlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down