Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

Earthliving Cushion RC's SIMS 2 *added 18th Sept*

5 posters

Go down

Earthliving Cushion RC's SIMS 2 *added 18th Sept* Empty Earthliving Cushion RC's SIMS 2 *added 18th Sept*

Post by Crissi Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:24 am

Earthliving Cushion RC's SIMS 2 Mesh BPS (by Mystic Rain)- recolored by Linacherie

Earthliving Cushion RC's SIMS 2 *added 18th Sept* Linach10

DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited by Crissi on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Earthliving Cushion RC's SIMS 2 *added 18th Sept* Empty Re: Earthliving Cushion RC's SIMS 2 *added 18th Sept*

Post by PerfectlyImperfect Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:47 pm

I LOVE these recolours, you can put them in soo many different styled rooms! Thanks :magicstick:
PerfectlyImperfect
PerfectlyImperfect

Total Awards : 4

Back to top Go down

Earthliving Cushion RC's SIMS 2 *added 18th Sept* Empty Re: Earthliving Cushion RC's SIMS 2 *added 18th Sept*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:19 am

awesome maybe the best recolour set of this cushion
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegas Blue Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:50 am

These are so pretty. But I am not sure if I have all the recolors?

I downloaded it and I have 12 but there is more than 12 in the pics, could someone please tell me which ones are in the file? I like to keep pics with my filers when I back them up so just want to know which ones go with what :)
Vegas Blue
Vegas Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:11 am

Hey Vegas - I think we can't help you at this point - since Lina is no longer active here.
So this is all we got - the pics and this file.

I am so sorry that we can't help you in this case :bear2:
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegas Blue Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:39 am

Oh how sad she has left :cry3: her recolours were so beautiful and I missed so many of them.

Thank you anyway for your help.
Vegas Blue
Vegas Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegas Blue Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Those are pretty, thnak you for the links :)
Vegas Blue
Vegas Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Fata Morgana Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Cool recolors.
Like it.
Thanks for the good feeling of awesome colors. :rose2: 
Fata Morgana
Fata Morgana

Back to top Go down

Post by kpaja17 Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Thank you, Crissi, for posting these recolors for us! I love this cushion and use it all the time so having more recolors is a bonus. Im glad I stumbled upon this post. Thanks again for posting these of Linacherie. They're beautiful. Have a great day! Earthliving Cushion RC's SIMS 2 *added 18th Sept* Spaceteleport
kpaja17
kpaja17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down