Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

Lidiqnata'a Amelia & Elfy Hairs Pooklet'd

+2
Crissi
Ohbehave
6 posters

Go down

Lidiqnata'a Amelia & Elfy Hairs Pooklet'd  Empty Lidiqnata'a Amelia & Elfy Hairs Pooklet'd

Post by Ohbehave Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:57 am

I have some hairs for you today. I've been enjoying wearing my hair braided lately and when I saw some of the new meshes Lidiqnata made I new I had to have them.

I edited the alpha on the Elfy hair to remove the flowers/butterflies and bangs. I also changed the hair line a little to try to cover up the gap that is there after removing the bangs. I also edited the alpha for the Amelia hair slightly to remove 2 lines that were causing gaps on the side of the head.

Meshes are included thanks to Lidiqnata's policy. They come in all 16 (+2 Greys) of Pooklet's Naturals, Elders linked to Black. I used Pooklet's V3 Textures and their PSP Scripts to make these.

Lidiqnata'a Amelia & Elfy Hairs Pooklet'd  LidiqnataAmeliaPooklet%2527d
Lidiqnata'a Amelia & Elfy Hairs Pooklet'd  Download15

Lidiqnata'a Amelia & Elfy Hairs Pooklet'd  LidiqnataElfyHairPooklet%2527d
Lidiqnata'a Amelia & Elfy Hairs Pooklet'd  Download15
Ohbehave
Ohbehave
VIP Member

Total Awards : 3

Back to top Go down

Lidiqnata'a Amelia & Elfy Hairs Pooklet'd  Empty Re: Lidiqnata'a Amelia & Elfy Hairs Pooklet'd

Post by Crissi Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:47 am

Oh you did an awesome job with this ... thank you so much for sharing :solovely:
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Lidiqnata'a Amelia & Elfy Hairs Pooklet'd  Empty Re: Lidiqnata'a Amelia & Elfy Hairs Pooklet'd

Post by maryann Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:55 am

Very lovely. Thank you :danceani:
maryann
maryann
Resident Artist

Total Awards : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by LoWiSa Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Very lovely. Great work Kim, I like your creations :girlie5:
LoWiSa
LoWiSa
Elite Member

Total Awards : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:21 am

Are you reading my mind or something? giggle3 I only discovered these hairs yesterday and thought they were great meshes, but that it would be nice if the Elfy hair didn't have all those flowers and if they both had some more colour options (and also that I'm much too lazy to do it myself). And here you are! Gimme Thank you!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohbehave Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:23 am

Hehe!
Ohbehave
Ohbehave
VIP Member

Total Awards : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsjamielee Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Never can have too many hairs, thanks! :dance2:
omgitsjamielee
omgitsjamielee

Back to top Go down

Post by Balouchati Wed May 02, 2018 4:05 pm

Many thanks for sharing, it's a great work
Balouchati
Balouchati

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down