Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

Variations of Ohbehave's *Crissi's Hideout*

+18
Crissi
kpaja17
jovi777
tigram
.o0Zeno0o.
bogies
edluver01
VollyGirl
Nelly
LoWiSa
Birdgurl
MissReval
Hexe
tilly
AngelEye
ChrisaL27
Ohbehave
maryann
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Variations of Ohbehave's *Crissi's Hideout* - Page 2 Empty Re: Variations of Ohbehave's *Crissi's Hideout*

Post by tigram Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:06 pm

Stunning f , thank You
tigram

Back to top Go down

Variations of Ohbehave's *Crissi's Hideout* - Page 2 Empty Re: Variations of Ohbehave's *Crissi's Hideout*

Post by jovi777 Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:54 am

Thank You :danceani:
jovi777
jovi777

Back to top Go down

Post by kpaja17 Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:48 pm

Stunning!!! I just picked up ohbehave's Crissi's Hideout so these are perfect! Wonderful recolors! Thank you so very much.
kpaja17
kpaja17

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:22 pm

thanks a lot for all the nice comments - I am happy you like my recolors :girlie5:
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by miros1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:29 pm

Lovely recolor, Crissi!

Birdgurl wrote:nice recolors! that cat audrey pillow almost made me choke on my soda!!!   :bird1:

I learned a long time ago not to drink while reading Sims boards! So hard to read around splashes on the monitor....
miros1
miros1

Back to top Go down

Post by Easter01 Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:44 pm

miros1,

I have an even scarier story.  Hubby and I had only been married a few weeks, and I
spilled coffee on his keyboard.  No joke.

OMG!!!

He didn't get angry, he calmly took the keyboard apart so it could dry out.  Being a
newlywed helped a lot.  

Now, I keep my coffee on my desk.  This happened years ago.  However, I still get
the shakes when I touch his computer.

Easter01
Easter01
Easter01

Total Awards : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:46 am

Thank you so much Miros and Easter for your nice comments :girlie5:
Haha Easter you are too funny .. lol
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:06 pm

it was always my favorite for my sims 2
I used it quite often, but now the colors are so pretty soft,
amazingly beautiful :girlie5:
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:41 pm

I can't believe I missed this.. shame I really thought I have gone through every single post on here lol..

Those are beautiful Crissi..I just love them..think I may just have to download those giggle
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:30 pm

thank you so much Poppy and Sam .. I am so happy you like the recolors :girlie5:
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kpaja17 Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Wow! Fantastic! I cannot believe how perfect these are. I love everything about these. The colors and textures are excellent. Everything looks wonderful. :thy:
kpaja17
kpaja17

Back to top Go down

Post by Alouette Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:05 am

Just chiming in as well to say these are amazing! I had the meshes but you can never have too many recolors. :girlie5:
Alouette
Alouette
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:47 pm

I can't believe I have never posted on here omgosh..I am so shame

They are beautiful Crissi.. 🦋

I thought about learning how to recolor at one time..then I got to thinking..ya I was thinking lol..idiot you can't learn to recolor your color blind shame thlol
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2