Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

Scenic Back Drop (requested by doctorwho999 @MTSi)

+10
Ayat
LoWiSa
jlouis
AngelEye
odara
Hexe
Nelly
Donatio
Crissi
Ohbehave
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scenic Back Drop (requested by doctorwho999 @MTSi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scenic Back Drop (requested by doctorwho999 @MTSi)

Post by Carmellia1 Thu May 23, 2013 1:13 am

Oh my, after using this backdrop in game I have to tell you it looks great!! Thanks so much, youre pretty talented : )
Carmellia1
Carmellia1

Back to top Go down

Scenic Back Drop (requested by doctorwho999 @MTSi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scenic Back Drop (requested by doctorwho999 @MTSi)

Post by limabean Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:25 pm

I ADORE this mesh!  You are so clever!!

And just to let you know, I made some RCs and you can find them HERE
limabean
limabean

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:24 pm

I think this mesh is one of the best Sims 2-Game Meshes at all (thanks again to Kim) :dancinganimals  and I've downloaded all your recolors Llia! Thank you so much!!! budhug 
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by limabean Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:11 pm

haha... I agree with you, I was stunned when I saw it the first time and I don't know how we all managed without it for so long!

(and thank you for downloading my RCs! I think you were the first person!)
limabean
limabean

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohbehave Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Stunning recolors again! I'm so happy this mesh is being used. I must be honest, I was asked to make it so it wasn't my idea but now I don't know how I could have ever not used it :)
Ohbehave
Ohbehave
VIP Member

Total Awards : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Ohbehave wrote:Stunning recolors again! I'm so happy this mesh is being used. I must be honest, I was asked to make it so it wasn't my idea but now I don't know how I could have ever not used it :)

Thats it Kim and Limabean - we can't imagine gaming without it anymore :polarhug: 
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2