Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

General note

Go down

General note Empty General note

Post by anidup Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:36 pm

JUST SO YOU KNOW......

I may from time to time offer some set conversions here in my section.

When I do a conversion of one of my own meshes you will find it under my sims 4 meshes section.

The conversions you will find here, will be made using other creator's meshes, who either have a file share friendly policy, or who gave me permission to do so.

In no way will I attempt to take credit for the hard work done by the creators of these meshes.

If you want something for your game, and there is not a conversion out there yet, I will gladly attempt to do a conversion for you.

Another very important fact is that I use Sims4Studio (It will always be the latest version of Studio).
This means that you will have to have the original mesh in your game too if you want to make recolours of these conversions, or use any separate recolours I have made of the sets.

I hope you find joy in having some of the great sims 2 sets in your sims 4 games.

(I have never created for sims 3 and may not be able to make any conversions of any sims 3 sets)
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum