Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

TS4: Route 66 wall stickers

+4
Oldbox
anidup
Broomhilda
Alouette
8 posters

Go down

TS4: Route 66 wall stickers Empty TS4: Route 66 wall stickers

Post by tilly Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:47 pm

Route 66 inspired wall stickers for Sims 4.
I'm getting a bit more used to building for Sims 4, but I don't have a whole lot of rustic stuff in my game (which makes me particularly happy when I'm building!) So I figured I would just have to make my own.....
Enjoy!

TS4: Route 66 wall stickers FohFYEo

TS4: Route 66 wall stickers StK9dLd

tilly
tilly
Elite Member

Total Awards : 5
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

TS4: Route 66 wall stickers Empty Re: TS4: Route 66 wall stickers

Post by Broomhilda Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:21 am

omgosh girl..these are soooo cool..I always thought you loved rustic..now we find out that you didn't like rustic..omgosh..some of these stickers I remember..oh boy do these make me feel so old lol..great job girl.. f
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by Alouette Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:49 am

Sam giggle I think Lisa means that rustic cc makes her happy, not vice versa. These stickers are awesome!  claphands1
Alouette
Alouette
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:08 am

Oh did I read that wrong whistle I went back and reread that..lol it still reads the same lol dontgetit ..maybe it's because my eyes are watery and my brain is fuzzy..with this flu..it's time for bed for me..finish cleaning tomorrow..
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:40 am

ohno  Tilly these wall stickers are great  NewY4
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by tilly Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:30 am

Thank you behappy
And yes Sam, I love rustic....I can't play sims4 without it, lol
tilly
tilly
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anidup Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Yeah!!! Tilly is doing recolours! These are just stunning,and I am so happy that you are recolouring.... (can't wait for your lovely walls!! :inlove34: )
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by tilly Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Amazing to me, is that I actually prefer recolouring for sims 4. Or rather, I like sims 4 studio!
Maybe I'll like building more if I have the things I like in my game! I don't really do shiny new stuff, lol
tilly
tilly
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:45 pm

I read it wrong..my brain was way off yesterday lol..and my glasses need to be cleaned glasses lol
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by anidup Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:58 am

I agree Tilly, Sims4Studio is a very user friendly tool, and there is a tutorial on about anything on their forum.
I am looking forward to see what else you will create. I am not good with the rusty, but would also like it a lot to have extra rusty stuff in my game.
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldbox Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:22 pm

Lisa these are so gorgeous, thank you for sharing :girlie5:
Oldbox
Oldbox

Back to top Go down

Post by tilly Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:22 pm

Thank you Conny :summerB7:
tilly
tilly
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:31 am

Thank you, Lisa... these are very cool!

btw, if you are looking for things in particular (like rustic, industrial, feminine, etc., please let me know... I can search for you or point you in some good directions :)
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Wow Lisa .. congratulations on the first TS4 recolors - you rock sweetie!!! hugss
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by tilly Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:13 pm

Thank You Crissi! :lolly:

Thank you Suzanne, for your lovely offer to find stuff for me. I think I have visited just about every Sims 4 creator on the planet, lol ohno
Having said that, I don't really want interior stuff as much. Im still really lacking in plants and trees, garden deco, particularly outdoor rustic stuff (or furniture that can be used outdoors) Oh and lighting too. If you have any ideas where I might look (just in case I missed anything, lol) :coffee23:
tilly
tilly
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:04 am

Plants, check ModTheSims... pbox, madhox, there are others... Also, Simcredible generally includes lots of plants with their sets. Also, OM, Mio, Loverat, CD97- there are others.

For lighting, mxims, pilar, simcredible, jomsims... tsr...

When I am looking for cc in general, or particular, I Google (without the quotes, but with the comma):

the sims 4, lights
the sims 4, wall lights
the sims 4, ceiling lights
the sims 4, trees
the sims 4, palm trees
the sims 4, plants

etc... :) Be careful, as you will get results for ts2, ts3, and ts4... I always check the creator's tags...

The regular sights I use to find cc: mysims4blogspot.blogspot.com sims4updates lana cc finds

I am now following a bunch of people on Tumblr as there are a lot of creators there, not to mention all the people who reblog those posts...

Now... lol, you will want to download every single item from Mango and the black picture frame from Black-Le. Those items are used a lot for recolors. Ditto Veranka, Severinka (both her own and tsr sites), Pilar, Wondymoon, Angela... the list goes on.

PM me regarding RachelSimsStuff

I'm not sure what type of cc you are into, usually...

Tanita8 and Frau Engle both offer full lots/rooms with cc... I believe they both have either gotten direct permission or are following T.O.U.'s. There are cc free lots on both sites, but if you are having difficulty finding something you see on their sites (both buy/build), you will be able to find the creator and cc that way - mainly because you will be going to those sites and finding all of their other goodies!.

As I download pretty much every piece of cc out their related to build/buy, chances are I already have the cc.

Also, I download a lot of their lots just to see how they do what they do! There are several other creators whose work I also download to see how they've done what they've done.

As for outdoor furniture, check tsr and sims4updates - both have search features... Don't forget Google!

:D
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tilly Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:13 am

Thanks Suzanne, it's good to read through that. I think we are singing from the same page as I do all of that, including downloading lots to see what they have done. I wouldn't play them though, as you have to take out all the stuff inside to make it playable. Not that I play with sims themselves, lol.
I don't know what Frau Engel does regarding including stuff in her downloads. I know she includes Tingleingleater, who is adamant you can't upload her stuff anywhere. I never really understand policies like that, it's just asking for trouble. After all, we create and share stuff for people to enjoy sims don't we????? stealing textures from a creator is a different thing, and that makes me mad, lol
tilly
tilly
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:01 am

I think that is one of the main reasons that I have always downloaded everything...

up to, and including, paying for memberships or for sets (donation sets)...

But I can do that. Not everyone is able to pay.

When Tingleator put her items back up, a lot of it was free... I went ahead and paid for the other sets a bit at a time because her work is just superb.

I think what people don't remember all the time is that they are free to use something else. No one is forcing them to pay for stuff.

I can recall Hair being a big one in earlier versions of this game... And I did pay for everything from ReflexSims! hehehehe Those were amazing sets!

And then a creator like OM just went ahead and offered every wonderful bit of everything for free to the entire community.

I think creators charging came about because of the lack of thank you's... the demands to create more and more... the negativity...

...all of that has just gotten worse. That is another reason I download everything I can - you never know when the creator and their items will be just gone :(

For everything but TSR, I am willing to pay for the donation sets as they aren't very much, and generally, the person wanting some compensation for their time, energy, and artistry are more than worth it...

I've paid for TSR ever since I found them... I continue to pay as they are probably the largest collection of cc creators in the community - all in once spot! :D

Stealing isn't cool. Especially claiming something another person created as one's own work...

...That is just plain sad.
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tilly Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:06 am

I agree about stealing people's stuff. I just wouldn't do that. But I don't, and never will agree with pay sites. I did love reflexsims stuff though.
tilly
tilly
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:21 am

I get it...

...like I said, not everyone can afford to buy the games, expansions, packs, etc., and then purchase cc on top of it!

I'd like to think, though, that there are creators who would give their sets away if someone asked really, really nicely...

Who knows?
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by jkaisaris Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Oh!!!!!!! They are so lovely!!!
jkaisaris
jkaisaris

Back to top Go down