Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

:: Chicklet's TOU ::

Go down

:: Chicklet's TOU :: Empty :: Chicklet's TOU ::

Post by Chicklet45368 Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:00 am

My TOU

My TOU is pretty simple, straight forward, and easy to understand. All I ask is that you respect the time, effort, and work it takes to bring you quality CC.

DO NOT Claim My Work As Your Own!!

DO NOT Re-Upload my items to any other sites to be downloaded!!

*** ABSOLUTELY NO PAYSITES!!!!!
·         NO TSR!!!
·         NO EXCHANGE!!
·         NO MTS!!

THIS INCLUDES HIDING YOUR DOWNLOADS BEHIND SITES LIKE AD-FLY, SHORT.SE, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR SITE!!! I FOLLOW A LOT OF BLOGS AND TUMBLERS SO I WILL FIND OUT AND HAVE IT REMOVED!!!

For My Recolors: Feel free to recolor any of my textures with credit to me, but please respect the TOU of the individual mesh creator whose mesh I have used.

For My Conversions: Feel free to recolor and include the mesh for any conversions I have done with credit to the original mesh creator and myself.

For My Meshes: Feel free to recolor and include the mesh for any mesh I have created with credit to me.

Lots and Houses: Feel free to include my items in houses you upload with credit to me

Converting To Other Games: Feel free to convert any mesh I have made and use the textures I have done as long as you give me credit

Sharing My Creations: Feel free to share my creations in emails if for some reason my download link doesn't work.

Have fun!

~ Chicklet ~
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum