Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

Terrain Paint Walls and Floors

Go down

Terrain Paint Walls and Floors Empty Terrain Paint Walls and Floors

Post by Mireluk Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Posted by: ellamonster89

Realizing that there was absolutely nothing to create a grassy look to a wall (well, nothing I found anyway) I created some walls and floors to match the Maxis terrain paints. I did this because I wanted to create a house in a hill. Once I've got that finished I'll put it up.
Terrain Paint Walls and Floors GrassyGrowth-WallTerrain Paint Walls and Floors MixedRocks-WallTerrain Paint Walls and Floors OceanDepths-WallTerrain Paint Walls and Floors OceansEdge-WallTerrain Paint Walls and Floors OceanShallows-WallTerrain Paint Walls and Floors ParkBark-WallTerrain Paint Walls and Floors PineNeedles-WallTerrain Paint Walls and Floors SandyGrass-WallTerrain Paint Walls and Floors StandardIssueSand-Non-StandardEdition-WallTerrain Paint Walls and Floors StandardIssueSand-WallTerrain Paint Walls and Floors StandardIssueSand-WetEdition-WallTerrain Paint Walls and Floors GardenSoil-WallTerrain Paint Walls and Floors DirtClod-WallTerrain Paint Walls and Floors BrightBurstTerrainbyDandyLawn-Wall

Download the Walls www.mediafire.com/?1ynbouu4vc6brbg

Download the Floors www.mediafire.com/?i9el42u7x9p01m3

And here's a photo of the house I'm working on using these walls. I'll be making more as I realize what fits where.
Terrain Paint Walls and Floors HouseInAHillfrontview

Mireluk
Mireluk

Back to top Go down