Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

Recolor of Simply Stylings Hanging Christmasdeco *More RC's added Dec 7th*

+7
AngelEye
croiduire
PerfectlyImperfect
ChrisaL27
maryann
dmressy
Crissi
11 posters

Go down

Recolor of Simply Stylings Hanging Christmasdeco *More RC's added Dec 7th* Empty Recolor of Simply Stylings Hanging Christmasdeco *More RC's added Dec 7th*

Post by Crissi Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Recolor of Simply Stylings Hanging Christmasdeco (Dining Room No. 6)

Thank you for this gorgeous mesh to Simply Styling

The mesh is included!

Recolor of Simply Stylings Hanging Christmasdeco *More RC's added Dec 7th* Simply34

Recolor of Simply Stylings Hanging Christmasdeco *More RC's added Dec 7th* Simply35

Enjoy!!

DOWNLOAD HERE

2 more recolors added:

Recolor of Simply Stylings Hanging Christmasdeco *More RC's added Dec 7th* Hangin10

DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited by Crissi on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Recolor of Simply Stylings Hanging Christmasdeco *More RC's added Dec 7th* Empty Re: Recolor of Simply Stylings Hanging Christmasdeco *More RC's added Dec 7th*

Post by dmressy Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:44 am

How interesting! will download. thank you so much
dmressy
dmressy

Total Awards : 1

Back to top Go down

Recolor of Simply Stylings Hanging Christmasdeco *More RC's added Dec 7th* Empty Re: Recolor of Simply Stylings Hanging Christmasdeco *More RC's added Dec 7th*

Post by Crissi Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:28 am

Thank you for your nice comments - I am glad you like it :girlie5:
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by maryann Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Lovely gift Crissi :Christmas6: Thank you :Christmas7:
maryann
maryann
Resident Artist

Total Awards : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisaL27 Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:00 pm

:Christmas44: These are so pretty sweetie!!! Thank you!!!
ChrisaL27

Back to top Go down

Post by PerfectlyImperfect Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Beautiful recolours Crissi, these would be so pretty in real life :flashhearts:
PerfectlyImperfect
PerfectlyImperfect

Total Awards : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by croiduire Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Not sure I'd use this as only a holiday decoration. I have a house with hanging plants massed on the porch where the pale blue and white one would make a perfect accent piece in the midst of the greenery. Thank you!
croiduire
croiduire

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:34 am

Thank you so much for all your nice comments and compliments ...

@Croiduire, I think you're right - its useable also in all other seasons .. if you want me to recolor this mesh in other colors, please feel
free to ask me :sungl: I would love to help out!
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by croiduire Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Thank you, Crissi! Taking you at your word, do you know what would be beautiful (although hard, I fear)? Murano glass colours, something like these. I know you're super-busy right now, but maybe for spring or summer?
croiduire
croiduire

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:39 am

You're welcome ... I'lll give it a try - but I am not sure if there will be kind of an "Glass or glossy-effect" ... but I'll try :panda:

I've tried to use the texture you've showed me (had to photoshop the texture and tried to let it look glossy but I think the mesh wasn't qualified for it) - and this is how it turned out:

Recolor of Simply Stylings Hanging Christmasdeco *More RC's added Dec 7th* HangingCroi

If you like it that way _ I'll upload them of course. :2hearts:
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelEye Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Looks great sweetie..i love the colors
AngelEye
AngelEye
VIP Member

Total Awards : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by croiduire Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Oh, those are beautiful! You captured the colour effect very well! I have some millefiori glass jewellery and it has more of a soft gleam than a really glossy finish. Also, if you'd like I can search out more (and hopefully better) examples of Murano glass for your other projects.
croiduire
croiduire

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:48 pm

I am happy you like them - yes, feel free to look for more textures you like .. I'll try to use them to recolor some more Wallhangings :girlie5:

You can dl the new recolors in the first post budhug
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PerfectlyImperfect Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Aw thanks for the extra recolours Crissi, they're gorgeous :angelic34:
PerfectlyImperfect
PerfectlyImperfect

Back to top Go down

Post by maryann Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:26 pm

These look great Crissi ! I like them :Christmas15:
maryann
maryann
Resident Artist

Total Awards : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Love this recolors!! you did great again sweetie!! thanks for this lovely gift :girlie5:
Jade
Jade

Total Awards : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by LoWiSa Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:46 am

Great recolors! I love hanging decoration. Thanks a lot hon :girlie5:
LoWiSa
LoWiSa
Elite Member

Total Awards : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:12 am

Thank you so much for all your nice comments!! I am so glad you like it :birds:
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelly Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:52 pm

These are grogeous, very beautiful work hon.

Thank you so much. :boots:
Nelly
Nelly
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deirdrezoom Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Very nice!
deirdrezoom
deirdrezoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down