Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

Ogularama's Dalek Made Recolorable & Converted Into Lamp (requested by lizdabomb @MTSi)

+2
Crissi
Ohbehave
6 posters

Go down

Ogularama's Dalek Made Recolorable & Converted Into Lamp (requested by lizdabomb @MTSi) Empty Ogularama's Dalek Made Recolorable & Converted Into Lamp (requested by lizdabomb @MTSi)

Post by Ohbehave Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:30 pm

I have a fulfilled request for you today! This actually took way longer then expected but I learned so much!

The original mesh is by Ogularama which I tried to touch up a little. I ended up rebuilding about half of the mesh and reworking the UVMap hoping to make it easier to recolor. I then converted it into a lamp. I slaved the deco version (the original mesh) to the Lamp version so you need to have the lamp in game for the deco version to show up. The deco version also uses the same GUID as the original so you will need to remove that before putting these into your downloads folder.

The deco version is found under sculptures for 1500ยง and the lamp is under floor lamps for the same price. The poly count for the deco version is 3965 and the lamp version is 4136. They are a little on the high side so be warned.

Ogularama's Dalek Made Recolorable & Converted Into Lamp (requested by lizdabomb @MTSi) Dalek1
Ogularama's Dalek Made Recolorable & Converted Into Lamp (requested by lizdabomb @MTSi) Dalek2
Ogularama's Dalek Made Recolorable & Converted Into Lamp (requested by lizdabomb @MTSi) Dalek3

Ogularama's Dalek Made Recolorable & Converted Into Lamp (requested by lizdabomb @MTSi) Download18
Ohbehave
Ohbehave
VIP Member

Total Awards : 3

Back to top Go down

Ogularama's Dalek Made Recolorable & Converted Into Lamp (requested by lizdabomb @MTSi) Empty Re: Ogularama's Dalek Made Recolorable & Converted Into Lamp (requested by lizdabomb @MTSi)

Post by Crissi Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:32 pm

Thank you so much Kim - this is a funny lamp :int1:
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Ogularama's Dalek Made Recolorable & Converted Into Lamp (requested by lizdabomb @MTSi) Empty Re: Ogularama's Dalek Made Recolorable & Converted Into Lamp (requested by lizdabomb @MTSi)

Post by tilly Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 pm

When i was little, i used to hide behind the sofa when Darleks came on the tv! Now I think they are kind cute....i love this lamp!
tilly
tilly
Elite Member

Total Awards : 5
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohbehave Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:29 pm

I'm glad you both like it :)
Ohbehave
Ohbehave
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marlene1 Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 am

SCARY HELP .......... :lol!:
marlene1
marlene1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohbehave Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:42 pm

:) I've never seen Dr. Whop *hides* so to me it looks like a cute little robot :P
Ohbehave
Ohbehave
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoWiSa Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:13 pm

That's great and funny lamp! It reminds me a robot when I saw the picture for the first time :)
But I like it ty
LoWiSa
LoWiSa
Elite Member

Total Awards : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelly Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Haha, thank you Kim, this is really funny. :flowersmilie:
Nelly
Nelly
VIP Member

Total Awards : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down