Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

Ashlee Doll (Requested by a friend)

+4
Nelly
Crissi
Christobal
Ohbehave
8 posters

Go down

Ashlee Doll (Requested by a friend) Empty Ashlee Doll (Requested by a friend)

Post by Ohbehave Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Good afternoon!

Today I bring you a impromptu request I received yesterday from a friend. They asked for some human like dolls that they could use while decorating houses. I figured since it's for the Sims 2 that it would be best if it was a sim to match the game.

I took one of my Simmies (Ashlee) and imported all her bits and bobs into milkshape and then changed some of the bits to make it easier for me to pose. This is my first time trying to make something like this so I am sure there are some weird textures or awkward pieces of a limb but this is as good as I could do for now.

Her hands are empty so you can place something in them (using OMSPs) to have it appear like she is looking at something.

She can be found under Misc Deco for 0 simoleons. She has a PolyCount of 6713. Sadly she is not recolorable since she has to many subsets. You can however clone her and then replace the textures with other ones (and a new guid of course).

Ashlee Doll (Requested by a friend) Ashlee+Doll

This is the custom content I used on the "sim" though I might have forgotten one or 2 of these things in the process.

Ashlee Doll (Requested by a friend) Ashlee+Doll2

Ashlee Doll (Requested by a friend) Download18
Ohbehave
Ohbehave
VIP Member

Total Awards : 3

Back to top Go down

Ashlee Doll (Requested by a friend) Empty Re: Ashlee Doll (Requested by a friend)

Post by Christobal Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Gosh Kim incredible, this is what I´m looking for sooooooo long time, thanks for this fantasic work! :goldstars:
I hope you can do more deco sims.....guys, children and so on.....
Christobal
Christobal

Back to top Go down

Ashlee Doll (Requested by a friend) Empty Re: Ashlee Doll (Requested by a friend)

Post by Crissi Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Thank you soooo much Kim - you did an awesome job with this mesh!!!! :number1:

Its so gorgeous to have Sim Dolls for decorating .. ymd

Thanks a bunch again :yeahthat:
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelly Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Grogeous work Kim, thank you so much. ♥
Nelly
Nelly
VIP Member

Total Awards : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by takart Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:19 am

she is brilliant, i have some other sims dolls but they look soooo fake urs is absolutly gorgeous thanx
takart
takart

Total Awards : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelEye Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:03 am

Wow...first i thought she is a sim but she is a deco doll....thats awesome Kim...and i agree with Christin...i wish you could create much more of them...thanks a bunch :multicolorhear
AngelEye
AngelEye
VIP Member

Total Awards : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechocolate Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:24 pm

what an interesting idea, making a sim into a doll! I also would have thought she's a simmie! :bollywood:
whitechocolate
whitechocolate

Total Awards : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by anidup Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:28 pm

A very bright idea, and I applaude the hard work you put into this!
Thank you too, for the permission to clone if we want to recolour her.
I second the suggestion for more 'sims' like this.
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down