Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

Aoi Shirafuji paintings

Go down

Aoi Shirafuji paintings Empty Aoi Shirafuji paintings

Post by navyninja Wed May 04, 2016 11:36 pm

Aoi Shirafuji paintings LHyvh8O

Aoi Shirafuji paintings FciRZ7f

Yay! This big sorting project is finally done. There were times I have wondered whether or not I had made the right decision to do this project. But everything is finished now and I can import them into the game. The image rights belong 2 Voltage Inc. I have no rights to these whatsoever. I just paid for the stories. Okay, with that over... these come from a phone/tablet genre called Otome games. These are visual novels targeted for young women in Japan and they are now trying to spread their reach worldwide with these. The art is beautiful and the characters actions and reactions are comical. The storylines are funny too. Here's a little background from voltage Wiki:

Aoi Shirafuji is a selectable butler in the game Butler Until Midnight.

Aoi is the second son of the Shirafuji family, which is in fact the rival family of the Ichijos. He was constantly overshadowed by his older brother Kento who was favored by his parents and the servants, but he and his brother were close and Kento often did things with him, like buying and sharing ice cream at their family's amusement park, in secret. When Aoi when was in middle school, Kento died in an accident during his first year out of college. Despite now being the only son, Aoi's father refused to name him as his heir and Aoi did whatever he could to meet his father's approval.

Five years ago, Aoi has been given the task of hiding his identity and becoming a butler of the Ichijo residence in order to leak information and stop the Ichijos from constructing their amusement park within 10 years time, all in an attempt to show his father who he really is and what he really is capable of doing. Since then he became Yuma Akagi's right-hand man and was task teaching you to be a lady; little did he know that you would be the key in achieving his goal and would also fall in love with you...

I'll release part 2 later. Some of these will have multi volumes due to the fact that there are several pictures. Thanks to my best friend, this themed download has a name: Otome Crew

Download

navyninja
navyninja

Back to top Go down