Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

The Sims 4: Poppy and Anidup's Autumn Project.

+3
Crissi
Chicklet45368
Lorry
7 posters

Go down

The Sims 4: Poppy and Anidup's Autumn Project. Empty The Sims 4: Poppy and Anidup's Autumn Project.

Post by anidup Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:40 pm

Autumn Project by Poppy and Anidup

When my dear friend Poppy came with the suggestion that we both work on a set for the Autumn Season, I felt very excited.
Fortunately the same sets are now available for the sims 3 and 4, and it was easy to plan.
In my download you will find a set with an autumn theme and as a bonus one not so autumny.
I hope you will like the sets.

I made recolors of my conversion set of the Sims In Paris Living 6 set. I included my meshes.

I also made a recolor of the recolorable canvas by Sims-artists.fr and can be found here

Credit for all the other objects used in the pictures goes to the respective creators: SimCredible, Mutske, Mango Sims, Severinka, Leo-sims, pq-sims4, mio-sims, Daer0n,Chicklet, Soloriya, Chillisims and Around the sims 4.

The Sims 4: Poppy and Anidup's Autumn Project. RnfV5Tn

The Sims 4: Poppy and Anidup's Autumn Project. U7CaZuq

The Sims 4: Poppy and Anidup's Autumn Project. Tcw7F9k

The Sims 4: Poppy and Anidup's Autumn Project. RFNyqBo

The Sims 4: Poppy and Anidup's Autumn Project. SgehxQo

If you like the set, you can download it HERE

anidup
anidup
Administrator

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Poppy and Anidup's Autumn Project. Empty Re: The Sims 4: Poppy and Anidup's Autumn Project.

Post by Lorry Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Anita you and Poppy are amazing! How wonderful that you were able to work together on such a fabulous project.
I absolutely love your screenshots too, they have drawn me in and I had to grab the set at once!

Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic set winner

Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Poppy and Anidup's Autumn Project. Empty Re: The Sims 4: Poppy and Anidup's Autumn Project.

Post by anidup Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Lorry, you make me feel very happy!
I am delighted that you like the set.
I am looking forward to see how you might be using it.
:bigHugs:
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:14 pm

Anita! Anita! Anita! I'm so sorry I missed seeing this! I thought you and poppy were using the same textures but for TS3 & TS4 (like the same set for different games!) I did not realize you were each putting your own stamp on the same CC. So I apologize for over looking your wonderful recolors!

Now, on to your rooms!

They are absolutely STUNNING! So, classic and gorgeous! And, I absolutely LOVE the "non-autumn" one! Love the color blue you chose and the distressed painted wood used on the sideboard and coffee table look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

You are one talented lady! (Well, you both are, and I'm thrilled to see what new goodies you bring us!)
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Ladies you rock with this amazing cooperation!!! :bravo:
One of my fav sofa and seat .. are now here for TS4 .. I love it!! Thank you for sharing :lolly:
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:06 pm

Anitaaaaaa!!.. how beautiful !!.. :girlie5:  :girlie5:
               now I see the total and it make all so wonderful with what you done extra
             and all the sweet wonderful comments you and I get from ore dear friends
              I told you that there love it your beautiful set 
            Anita, I love love to do more together in the future 
                          thank you so much for everything  :inlove34:
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by anidup Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:15 pm

TJ, you make me blush! You all are setting the standard very high! But I love it, because it inspires me to really think hard about the sets. I loved how these two came together. And your positive comment make my heart jump with joy! :bigHugs:
I still have some more of the paintings to share with you all.

Crissi, you are so kind to leave me this comment. We all know Poppy's stunning talent, and I feel so blessed to be able to work with her. bighugs2
We are already talking about planning our next.

Poppy, my dear, you brought me back from a difficult place, and I thank you for it.
You are truly great inspiration for me! bigghug
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovias Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:22 pm

I love it!!!! :sweetheart: You both did a great job thank you so much!!! rock
Lovias
Lovias

Back to top Go down

Post by anidup Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 pm

Thank you so much Livia, for the kind comment.
:bigHugs:
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by IvyRose Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:35 pm

Oh Wow this is such a lovely set, great work Anita and Anneke I love it. Thank you both
IvyRose
IvyRose
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anidup Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:49 pm

It is such a pleasure Nikki!
I am so happy that you like the set too.
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:02 am

Anita! They came out wonderfully and I'm so happy that you and Anneke decided to do this together...

...I love this set and I only wish I could have Anneke's set in ts4, as well... :inlove34:

I apologize for being so late to comment - I was just a bit tired, lol. pillowfight

...and I have about 150 notifications to get caught up on! :rofl301:
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by anidup Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:23 am

Glad you like it!
Anneke was kind and did share her textures with me, but we also thought diversity might be good.
If you want it I will do it for you.
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:51 am

Only when you have some free time, Anita... :D

...and I appreciate, greatly, your willingness to convert the ts3 items - Anneke's recolors are just wonderful and you know me...

...I want it all!

Seriously - I love this particular set and am always happy to see stunning recolors of it <3
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down