Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home

+10
Lavagirl
IvyRose
inari93
Ranapeach
Lovias
13pumpkin
anidup
tilly
Lorry
Chicklet45368
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Empty TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home

Post by szanne7000 Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:16 pm

Hi All :D

I had hoped to have this ready last week; however, it took me much longer than I thought to test the build and track down all the cc links, lol <3

Download Link: Autumn Perch Home

~~~~~~~

Gorgeous, Secluded Retreat Home

Three Floors and lots of Decks and Balconies so you can enjoy all the Spectacular Views!

Live here full time or enjoy as a vacation home.

The Top floor is the Main Floor with Entry, Living, Dining, Kitchen, Powder Room, and Deck.

The Middle floor is the Master Retreat with a lovely Entry, Bedroom, Dressing Room, Full Bath, and Balcony.

The Bottom floor is the Office which can double as a spare bedroom. There is a nice deck with stairs down to the Backyard.

*Fishing & Boating*
*Practice Guitar on your Balcony*
*Paint the fantastic surroundings*
*Serenity awaits in the Yoga & Meditation Area*
*Enjoy long conversations by the Fire Pit*
*Take a relaxing dip in the Jacuzzi*

Abby Dresden welcomes you to this amazing home - she's already checked everything out for you!

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide510

All of the raw pictures are available for viewing on my portfolio, page 27: Here :D

~~~~~~~

This house was inspired by a log cabin in the Ozarks called The Perch. You can read about it and see more images here: The Perch

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide110

I wanted to create something different in ts4 AND I've been really enjoying Twisted Mexi's Terrain Pack & 13Pumpkin's recolors...

...between those and lots of rocks, I was able to build a home that went up and over a "natural barrier."

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide310

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide410

The lot in Windenburg is a truly beautiful one - a little peninsula surrounded by river/lake with that very cool, low waterfall right next to it.

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide210

With the rock cliff edging to the right of the lot, it made a lot of sense to use the terrain pack items and various rocks as the barrier to the lot :D

I don't know if my explanation is making any sense, lol, but take a look at all the pictures and hopefully you will see what I attempted to build! <3

~~~~~~~

I want to thank Anita (Anidup), TJ (Chicklet), Conny (Oldbox), and Tanja (TaTschu) for allowing me to include their cc with this build.

I hope that I've presented your amazing cc in an equally amazing manner <3

I also want to thank Bodaccia of Bloom/CherryBlossomSims for spending so much time with me via Skype while I was building this and testing it.

You are a truly awesome human being and I am so glad we've become such good friends!

I would like to thank my son, Ben, who kept me sane during this build and also assisted me with testing it - I was ready to tear my hair out because my simmie, Abby Dresden, just could NOT get into the house! I had to tear out the terrain packs and rocks and reinsert them a little bit at a time so she could get inside.

*Note: This lot was fully tested with ALL cc including the overrides.
I have everything for TS4 - expansions, game packs, stuff packs :D

Lastly, I want to thank all of the creators whose cc I've used in this build. Your time, effort, and artistry allow me to build wonderful lots - I simply could not do what I do without you. Thank you all for sharing with all of us <3

13pumpkin, 2SIS, AjOya, Alfsi, Allisas, ATS4, BakieGaming, Black Cat Phoenix, Chromasims, Daer0n, Dani Paradise, Devilicious, Fran89, G1G2, Gatochwegchristel, GreenGirl, Guardgian, Helen, Ilona, Kardofe, Kresten22, Kwijsim, Kyta1702, Leo Sims, Martine, Michealeab, Mio, MTQ aka Msteaqueen, Natatanec, PCTS4 aka Peacemaker, Plasticbox, porphyria, pqSim4, Rirann, RSS aka Rachel Sims Stuff, Simista/Mr. S, Simsrocuted, Sjamboksim, Snaitf, Spirashun, Tmexi aka Twisted Mexi, Veranka, Viviansims, Wondymoon

Every single item is listed in the Credits & Links pdf file.

Please see Credits & Links pdf for links

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide610

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide710

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide810

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide910

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide113

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide114

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide116

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide118

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide120

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide117

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide119

~~~~~~~

Notes

~~~>If you just want the house and the landscaping, those items are listed right after the Included CC area. If that is the case, I suggest not adding the Included CC Mods files, as all cc is mixed in together throughout this build.

~~~>When you open the Credits & Links pdf, you can increase the size so that the text becomes large enough to read - I had to shrink it down to an 8pt size in order to get it all to fit, heheheheheh.

~~~>Please note that a few of the creators no longer have active sites. I used Wayback Machine to locate posts with the download links.

The first link will be a direct download link; the second link will take you to the Wayback Machine archived web page.

~~~>There are also several cc items that have mesh requirements. Please make sure you get them if you decide to download the recolor.

~~~>In the case of Peacemaker's doors and windows, you will need the texture files. I suggest getting the entire Vaulted Ranch set - it is incredible!

~~~>Wherever it made sense, I used EA items; however, I love cc and simply could not make this home without it :D

Don't forget to turn MOO on --->  bb.moveobjects  <---  BEFORE placing this lot in your game - things will not be the way they should be.

You do not need to turn on testing cheats for this build.

~~~>Regarding MOO, there are a few items that may drop to the ground (I do think I got them all), like the caught fish from Helen. You will see them on the column next to the fishing gear in my pictures - but, they dropped when I loaded this build for testing in a new game load. You can replace them, or not.

~~~>Also, the Wondymoon Antimony coffee table and end table "lose" the objects I placed on them...

...I've noted them in the Links & Credits pdf file and included two pictures in the pdf (and here, below) so you can see which items they are :D

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Items_10

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Items_11

~~~>I also used 13Pumpkin's Edge Hiders in a few places - please see the below picture for locations:

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide111

~~~~~~~

Here are a few pictures taken with the Dani Paradise Autumn Mod installed:

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Slide112

~~~~~~~

I hope you and your Sims enjoy this build - If you have any questions or issues, please let me know in this thread <3

Last edited by szanne7000 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:09 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated SFS Link)
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Empty Re: TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home

Post by Chicklet45368 Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:04 am

OMG!

O
M
G

Suzanne! Just omg!!

I am speechless! Seriously!

What a spectacular build! And, so very in-depth, oh my goodness!

It doesn't even look like TS4! It is so fabulous! I love those rustic walls! Well, I love everything! You did FANtabulous, girl!
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home Empty Re: TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home

Post by szanne7000 Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:51 am

Awwwww, TJ <3

I'm so happy you like this build - especially as so much of your incredible cc is in it!

Thank you, again, for your generosity in allowing it to be included.

I will get all the pictures into my album later... everyone's cc is just so perfect in this house that I want everyone to be able to see :D

szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:44 am

Fantastic build Suzanne, glad to finally see it! giggle

The walls are fabulous and I love all the decoration you have used for this build....simply AWESOME
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tilly Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:13 am

Suzanne, this house is wonderful! I love all the little details and beautiful styling. Stunning work sweetie, thank you
tilly
tilly
Elite Member

Total Awards : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:34 am

----------Autumn - TS4: Autumn Bliss - Autumn Perch Home 28340010--------- :inlove34:
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by anidup Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Wow, Suzanne!
I have said this before, but I have to say it again.
Just walking through this house with you was an awesome experience.
Your dedication and attention to detail are great virtues to have.
I am finally able to dl this house and put it in my own game.

Just wondering...... if I do not have the autumn mod, can I just go ahead and install it, or do I have to change anything?
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:39 am

Lorry, Lisa, Anneke, and Anita - Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Definitely, go get the walls, Lorry - Black Cat Phoenix is a fantastic creator and I'm happy her cc is still available via the Wayback Machine :D

Those details, Lisa, are why there is a long list of links in the credits pdf, lol...

...without cc any build like this one would really not be possible. I am so glad you like it :D

I do hope anyone who downloads it finds it as cool as you do, Anneke. I love building and love it even more when people like it, too :D

No, you do not need the Autumn Mod, Anita - only if you want it to look like the Autumn pictures...

...you will probably want to download all of Alfsi's default replacement trees as they really put an elegant touch on the scenery... and the Large Conifers on the lot do replace the Large Pine Tree that came with Get Together. Just note that the Autumn Mod will replace Alfsi's defaults, lol...

...so, one or the other :D

Bodaccia found one error in the credits file (Excel duplicated AND increased the number on some modthesims links, heheheeh (oops). I've fixed it and updated the download file <3 Bodaccia is going through the credits' links line by line to ensure they all work properly :D <3
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by 13pumpkin Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:33 am

WOW szanne7000!!!!! This house is incredible! All the work you have put into it, every detail is amazing! Thank you so much for including some of my CC with your house! You make me feel special! ♥️

(My dear...wcif the curtains behind your dining table??)
13pumpkin
13pumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:46 am

Oh, wow!!! I'm blown away by your compliment :D

Thank you so very much! I linked everyone to your cc and I truly hope everyone checks it out...

...Twisted Mexi's Terrain Pack and your recolors have given me all kinds of ideas... I also used them in my LakeHouse build. I'm so glad they are available <3

The curtains are from 2SIS - Over Boho here: Click Here
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by 13pumpkin Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:53 am

Thank you dear for all your love!
Oh yes...I was so happy myself when TM made those terrain pieces (since we can not alter terrain in S4) I recolored them and used them for my DOTY entry. Wanted to make more recolors but there are literally 70-something meshes to recolor, lol!

Keep up the good work my dear! Can not wait to see your next build!
Hugs!
13pumpkin
13pumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovias Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:09 pm

Your effort was worth it... the house looks adorable :inlove34:
House on rocks very good idea  :bravo:  This is a house where I would like to live at weekends to relax..
with the absolutely fantastic view of the sea.  ^^
Lovias
Lovias

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:56 am

LOL I know what you mean, 13p :D

I'm just glad that between the two of you, there are a ton of choices! ...and, I remember your DOTY entry <3

I'm so glad you like it Livia :)

Your builds give me ideas and there are several I would enjoy spending time in <3

Last edited by szanne7000 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranapeach Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:46 pm

Suzanne, what a great build, like everyone else I love all the little details, the best part being it is not overdone to convey the autumn feel. Very tastefully done my dear!

Ranapeach
Ranapeach

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Thank you, Debbie :D

I try appreciate your compliments <3
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:38 am

dear sweet zsanne '' I was looking for the video but I cant find it  crying 

can you please make me see your Beautiful house  :bigsmile:
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by inari93 Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:59 pm

Wonderful sunflowers12 thanks1
inari93
inari93

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:28 am

Anneke - I have not made it yet - I have a few things that I truly need to finish - one biggie for Lisa :D

As soon as I get done with that and caught up with notifications, I will make it <3
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by IvyRose Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:53 pm

This really is a stunning build Suzanne thank you so much for creating and sharing you can see a lot of work has gone into this.
IvyRose
IvyRose
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:28 am

Thank you, Nikki! <3

I really enjoyed making this home - there is so much cool cc out there and we have such wonderful cc here with all of our awesome creators!
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavagirl Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Wow! :bravo: This is absolutely amazing. I wish I knew how to build like you.
Lavagirl
Lavagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:34 pm

I am just now looking at this home..sorry it's taking me so long to comment.. shame

Suzanne, I love, love the rustic look and feel of the place specially the walls and counter tops..and then add a touch of Modern to it..it's amazing and beautifully done..great job girl..it's about time you have started adding your houses to the downloads lol.. :Multistars: :rose2:
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:01 am

Oh, Denetria - Thank you! <3

I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have - AND, I live in Nevada, so we could talk on the phone or via skype (better, as we can trade viewing each other's screens)...

...if you are interested in the one-on-one option, just send me a pm and I'll send you my contact info...

...and/or just ask general questions here or in Tech Edge and I'll be more than happy to answer :D

Sam - thank you! Don't worry about how long - you had other things to concern yourself with :D

I'm really happy you both like this build - and, I'm planning out two more for Advent <3
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by jkaisaris Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:30 am

Love the architecture. Love the decoration. Love that worn wood texture on the walls. Beautiful work!!!
jkaisaris
jkaisaris

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Thank you so much, Jkaisaris!

I'm happy you like it <3

The interior wall is from blackcatphoenix and while that site is gone, there is a direct link to it in the credits & links pdf file included in the download :D
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next