Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

TS4: A-Door-Able Leaning Door (Deco)

+12
Avalanche
whimsysimmer
Ranapeach
DorkyDora
Broomhilda
sunkal
TaTschu
Chicklet45368
Lovias
Crissi
Lorry
anidup
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TS4: A-Door-Able Leaning Door (Deco) Empty TS4: A-Door-Able Leaning Door (Deco)

Post by Chicklet45368 Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:06 pm

Hi Hi Hi!!

So, I was once again inspired by something while browsing on Pinterest (I love that site! Can you tell? LOL)

It was this wonderful, re-purposed old door made into a lovely deco item perfect for filling up those odd spaces that aren't quite big enough for a piece of furniture but look oddly bare if left empty.

Well, I have that problem all the time when I decorate, so I thought I needed to create this for my sims too!

There are 40 swatchs, and hopefully there is something that will suit anybodies taste and decorating style.

SIMspiration Pic:
TS4: A-Door-Able Leaning Door (Deco) Simspirationpic-door

In-Game Preview:
TS4: A-Door-Able Leaning Door (Deco) A-door-abledooradpic

Swatch Examples:
TS4: A-Door-Able Leaning Door (Deco) Doorexamples4
TS4: A-Door-Able Leaning Door (Deco) Doorexamples1
TS4: A-Door-Able Leaning Door (Deco) Doorexamples2
TS4: A-Door-Able Leaning Door (Deco) Doorexamples3

Mesh by Chicklet (Included, as always)

Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

TS4: A-Door-Able Leaning Door (Deco) Empty Re: TS4: A-Door-Able Leaning Door (Deco)

Post by anidup Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:16 pm

TJ, my jaw dropped right to the floor!!!!
This is awesome, absolutely top notch!
I am so happy that you feel inspired so often, and then spoiling us with the beautiful stuff you create.
You rock! :goldstars: topscore
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

TS4: A-Door-Able Leaning Door (Deco) Empty Re: TS4: A-Door-Able Leaning Door (Deco)

Post by Lorry Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:07 pm

Pinterest is the reason I get no game play in! facepalm

Chicky these are JAW dropping.....to use Anita's terminology.

I have been through the pictures twice, and I am overjoyed at the prospect of using these doors as decoration for the houses that I can't stop building.....thanks to Pinterest giggle

Thank you soooo much my lovely Chica rock
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:36 am

You girls are so lovely! I'm tickled you like them too! It's really hard for me to stop adding swatches once I start, because I'm always like, well what if they like industrial, what if they're into shabby chic, what if they need a yellow, or a beachy one ... so, yeah! LOL I could have happily continued to make more and more!

So, I seriously hope I added something that will fit into your design scheme!

And, ohhh my Chica, I am the EXACT same way about Pinterest! Some days I don't get any decorating or creating done because I find more and more things I want for my game (and usually something totally different than I was actually looking for to begin with!) Hence why I always have a bunch of WIP objects that are incomplete, cause I get distracted and end up forgetting about it, and then finding it later on!
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:48 am

Chica please tell me you have a Pinterest folder?

giggle mine is bulging at the seams, plus, Pinterest has worked out how much I love Spanish designed houses.....so that's what I am getting, CONSTANTLY!
I don't think I will ever play the Sims again at this rate whatever

My Chica you have well and truly covered all themes for the door......I plan to use all of them oooh1
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:59 am

LOL! I would love to see you create a Spanish inspired house! I love that type of architecture too! It's so interesting!

And, I have lots of Pinterest folders, one for Inspiration, one for house floor plans (which I've yet to attempt!), one for just objects I want to D/L at some point (because I'm often on my tablet in bed when I'm SUPPOSED to be going to sleep! LOL) And, one for things I want to convert. That's just the Sims related things. I have a ton more for things I want to craft in RL, decorating ideas, recipes, clothing, beauty and health tips, etc! I LOVE IT!
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:57 pm

ROFL I hear ya Chica!

When I say Spanish, I don't mean like Gaudi or a house with arches everywhere.  These houses are mostly modern, I finished one tonight, so I will post it in my portfolio tomorrow.....you may be surprised!
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:52 pm

Wow this is sooo gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing .. :ChrisDance:
What a great idea!!!
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovias Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:37 pm

Thank you so much TJ lovepaint
Lovias
Lovias

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:53 am

Im in love .. ohh there are so beautifulllll...  :chrissnow:
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:35 pm

OMGosh TJ..how stunning are these..I would love to have them in my real home as well as in my Sims2 game lol..beautiful pictures you picked out as well.. :bounceheart:

OMGosh I just noticed something..one of the pictures you have is the same one I just got done on canvas

Under the Swatch Examples it is the 16th one..and the 19th one I have on hold waiting to be put in a frame or on canvas lol
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:49 pm

TYSM Aall! I'm so happy you like them and hopefully I picked a texture that will fit in your rooms!
And Sam ... LOL! Great minds think alike! Can't wait to see what you've come up using those textures!
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by TaTschu Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Gosh, TJ!
I have no words! This is such an amazing creation! I falling in Love with this Deco Doors!
Thank you soooo much for these! bighugs2
TaTschu
TaTschu
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sunkal Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:30 am

These deco doors are beautiful and perfect for decorating !! thanks TJ !!!!!
I can not understand how I did not see this post before now, there are comments already from the first days of December !!!
sunkal
sunkal
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:44 am

I don't know TJ..I'm not sure I have a great mind like yours..I love, love to see what you come up with all the time..and then that gets me to thinking why didn't I think of that hehe..

Been on Pinterest and so far I haven't seen anything that inspires me..but then if you were looking at the same thing..you would see something beautiful and create from it..lol..
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by DorkyDora Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Beautiful work again, Thank you ty
DorkyDora
DorkyDora

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Thank you all so much! I'm so happy you like them and hopefully will find use for them!

Bea - Those comments are from the staff, we posted our advent gifts in a private section of the forum that only staff could see until the day it was time to reveal them. So, don't feel bad! You didn't miss the post, it was just opened up to members today. LOL

Sam - Are you searching when you go to Pinterest? If you just go you'll be super overwhelmed by everything people saved. I search specifically for things. Sometimes even textures, then that leads me to other awesome pins that I save. And, also once you start saving pins, Pinterest will show you more things similart to your tastes.
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Yes and No I have just been going on and just looking..I did do a search and found some wonderful sayings on old rustic wood and some of them are soo funny

But I'm not saving or pinning them..I guess I should..I am just bookmarking that page that I find something interesting lol..
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Ohhh yes, definitely pin them, then they're all in one space and you can view everything you saved without having to find the BM again! I have an entire folder of SIMspiration stuff with over 900 pins! LOL
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Cool..when I get back on later today I will have to do that..

It's time to start really doing what I have grown to love that is recoloring..but just have been messing around..

Thank you TJ.. :cutehug:
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by sunkal Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:14 pm

thx TJ , I was starting to think not to read the forum well, I had lost whole posts :)! thau
and ty again for this door superrrrrrrrrr cute!!
sunkal
sunkal
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranapeach Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:07 pm

What a treasure trove this is! Something for every occasion, beautiful and thoughtful, thank you so much for this gift. :sleigh1:
Ranapeach
Ranapeach

Back to top Go down

Post by whimsysimmer Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:05 pm

*faints* Thank you!
whimsysimmer
whimsysimmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Thank you! :feeldaluv:
Avalanche
Avalanche

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:42 pm

It's my pleasure! I'm so happy you like them! And, tysm for the lovely compliments! *hugs
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next