Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

By Request - TS2 to TS4 Cyclonesue Chimney Conversion

+10
RubyLee65
szanne7000
Lorry
PhoenixRoze
darksyngr
anidup
tilly
Chicklet45368
Alouette
Broomhilda
14 posters

Go down

By Request - TS2 to TS4 Cyclonesue Chimney Conversion Empty By Request - TS2 to TS4 Cyclonesue Chimney Conversion

Post by Chicklet45368 Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:30 am

Hi All!

Tilly was on the hunt for some deco chimneys and she couldn't find any she liked. She said she used to use this set all the time for TS2 and I offered to convert it for her!

I kept the original texture and changed it bit to create a few more textures. Tilly also sent me several wonderful textures she liked as well. Because of the way the mesh is mapped, it was difficult to get them all perfect. And, one no matter what I did, just looked bad because of the repeating pattern. So short of remapping all 12 chimneys (which I seriously did not want to have to do! LOL) I used as many of the textures as I could to still make them look ok.

You will need to use the cheat bb.moveobjects to place these. They are stackable if you use 9 or 0.

There are a total of 12 different size and shape chimneys in 10 different patterns. The were cloned from a statue so that's what I catergorized them as and can be found in deco objects. I did catergorize them as a column too, thinking it would be easier to find them in build mode objects but they did not appear in my game with the columns and I'm not sure why, but they do appear as a deco item under statues.

You can find the original TS2 Chimneys HERE

By Request - TS2 to TS4 Cyclonesue Chimney Conversion TS2_to_TS4_Cyclonesue_Chimney_Conversion_Ad_Pic

By Request - TS2 to TS4 Cyclonesue Chimney Conversion TS2_to_TS4_Cyclonesue_Chimney_Texture_1

By Request - TS2 to TS4 Cyclonesue Chimney Conversion TS2_to_TS4_Cyclonesue_Chimney_Texture_2

Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

By Request - TS2 to TS4 Cyclonesue Chimney Conversion Empty Re: By Request - TS2 to TS4 Cyclonesue Chimney Conversion

Post by Broomhilda Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:44 am

I love these TJ..tilly will be so excited..I would even use those..lol

:bravo: :cutehug:
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

By Request - TS2 to TS4 Cyclonesue Chimney Conversion Empty Re: By Request - TS2 to TS4 Cyclonesue Chimney Conversion

Post by Alouette Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:29 am

Man, are you fast TJ! These are no exception to your amazing quality cc. I know Lisa will love these. I can't wait to see what she does with them!
Alouette
Alouette
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:07 am

Thanks girls! I do hope Tilly likes them, and I too can't wait to see what she has in store for them!
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:01 am

...By Request - TS2 to TS4 Cyclonesue Chimney Conversion Quote-10

Tilly will be very happy and many more simmies

you are a true :sweetheart:      Chicklet   

Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by tilly Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:29 pm

OMG. I just about fell in the floor when I saw these! They are really so perfect, I love them. You will definitely see these popping up in a house rather a lot. A house without a chimney, I mean, really????
Thank you TJ. You are a superstar. :amour2:
tilly
tilly
Elite Member

Total Awards : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by anidup Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:22 pm

:thy: :thy: Even I am very pleased to have these chimneys TJ!
Thank you so much for the conversion!
You are indeed a super trooper!
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by darksyngr Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:24 pm

NewY4 :thy: NewY4
darksyngr
darksyngr

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Thank you all! I'm so glad you like them and I hope you can find use for them!

Tilly & Anita - I can't wait to see what you girls build with these!! I'm super excited, especially since I can only build box houses with a triangle roof! LOL
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by darksyngr Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:51 pm

I cheat when building my homes. I look up houses and floorplans online :p
One day I will show off some residential builds.... one... day....
darksyngr
darksyngr

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Melisa - That's a great idea! I do that with room ideas but never houses
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixRoze Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:09 pm

Thank you so much for sharing TJ. Amazin work
PhoenixRoze
PhoenixRoze

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:05 am

Wow TJ this is an amazing set.....you are a legend bighugs2

:thy:
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:53 am

TJ - these are F A N T A S T I C !!!!!!!

Oh, I am so happy!

...and excited!!!

Downloaded!!! <3 <3 <3
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyLee65 Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:41 am

Amazing, thank you!!
RubyLee65
RubyLee65

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldbox Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:52 am

The chimneys are awesome
Thank you for converting and sharing TJ :bravo:
Oldbox
Oldbox

Back to top Go down

Post by isabelle40 Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:07 pm

thank you
isabelle40

Back to top Go down

Post by daer0n Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:38 pm

Oh these are fabulous! Thank you! <3333
daer0n
daer0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie8604 Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:37 am

Thank you! I really needed this for a build I was attempting!
Rosie8604
Rosie8604

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2018 9:22 pm

Thank you! These are so cute!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down