Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

By Request - TS3 - TS4 Lunasims Louvered Door Conversion

+23
Angelmatrix
missi
daer0n
lxy2513
Oldbox
Chicklet45368
isabelle40
Ranapeach
Lorry
darksyngr
rainbowsoliloquy
szanne7000
anidup
IvyRose
Alouette
luckybee
ice1018
RubyLee65
coffey
tilly
Broomhilda
maryann
Avalanche
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

By Request - TS3 - TS4 Lunasims Louvered Door Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: By Request - TS3 - TS4 Lunasims Louvered Door Conversion

Post by szanne7000 Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:11 am

...and I was just stating the truth! :summerB7:

:cutehug:
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

By Request - TS3 - TS4 Lunasims Louvered Door Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: By Request - TS3 - TS4 Lunasims Louvered Door Conversion

Post by IvyRose Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:46 am

Ooh I missed these in my game thank you for converting. thau
IvyRose
IvyRose
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:57 am

TJ one more thing about your amazing conversion.........it looks freaking awesome in game rock
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by darksyngr Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:52 am

Lorry, I agree it does! I want to recolor the doors (wood options) because I love them so much I want to use them in every build, lol. If I figure out this recolor stuff I would add Peacemaker's wood textures... they would make the doors killer.
darksyngr
darksyngr

Back to top Go down

Post by anidup Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:26 am

Oh Melisa I so agree with that!!!
His wood textures are the best!
I installed the door but did not have a chance yet to go ingame, and that is a shame!
Lorry I just know you are going to come up with the coolest room wherein you used that door....can hardly wait to see.
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:16 am

darksyngr wrote:Lorry, I agree it does! I want to recolor the doors (wood options) because I love them so much I want to use them in every build, lol. If I figure out this recolor stuff I would add Peacemaker's wood textures... they would make the doors killer.

Melisa that is great news, I look forward to your recolours!  I am so happy the door is in white though, it always look clean and crisp.
Peacemaker is brilliant and I have his wood textures in my game, actually I have most of everything of his in my game giggle

Anita you must check this door out in game, I think you will be very happy.
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:24 am

I can't wait to use it in game, myself...

...and recolors in Peacemaker's wood textures? Yeah!!!
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by darksyngr Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:49 am

Lorry, I do love the doors in white and I will get plenty of use out of them, however, I really wanted to use them in my 90's era build but the white didn't match the design. *insert sad face*

darksyngr
darksyngr

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:08 am

Lol well I have put the door in my 60s house for my era build giggle
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:23 pm

Awww girls! I"m so glad you like the doors! And yes, feel free to recolor to your hearts content! I left the original texture on it, because I love crisp, white doors, plus that way it's super easy to use that texture as a shadow map for recolors!

And Lorry - I have a surprise for you that I KNOW you'll love, coming soooon!
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowsoliloquy Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:45 pm

This just blows me away - thank you so much!!
rainbowsoliloquy
rainbowsoliloquy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:30 am

Chicklet45368 wrote:Awww girls! I"m so glad you like the doors! And yes, feel free to recolor to your hearts content! I left the original texture on it, because I love crisp, white doors, plus that way it's super easy to use that texture as a shadow map for recolors!

And Lorry - I have a surprise for you that I KNOW you'll love, coming soooon!

OMG OMG OMG I love surprises......no I don't .......yes I do runcircle
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by darksyngr Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:46 am

TJ, your conversions and recolors are among the best I've seen. You have incredible talent. I bet as you branch out more we all will be equally impressed :)

As for me I think I'll finally have some time this weekend to learn to recolor. Going to start with some paintings that if I can do it right I will try and tackle the doors now that TJ did the hard part :p
darksyngr
darksyngr

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:27 am

Oh, I cannot wait to see Lorry's surprise, TJ...

...you are amazing!

Melisa - let us know how it goes (I'm still not ready to do this - too much else to do! LOL)
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:56 am

Awesome Melisa, I can't wait to see what you come up with. Recoloring in TS4 is actually quite easy with S4S and the tutorials are wonderful. The support on that site for creator help is top notch too! Normally you'll get a response from someone within a few hours, so that's awesome!

Suzanne - I can't wait! Lorry's not the only one getting a little surprise! hehehe It's like Xmas for me, I doooo so love to give presents! And, I've been working on this for a month but it's just about ready to be revealed! I think maybe by Friday or Saturday, so keep checking back!

Chica! - No peaking! LOL
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anidup Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:17 am

I made some recolors of this wonderful mesh!
You will find them here.

Thank you again TJ for your dedication to give this to us.
It is an awesome door to have!
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:57 am

crazyspin I am still excited, can someone stop me from spinning please
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:12 am

I cannot wait to see what you've got up your sleeve, TJ!

I'm with Lorry - :Spring2:   :summerB7:

Anita - I love your recolors! Downloaded!!! bighugs2
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranapeach Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:16 am

Thank you TJ, these are beautiful, I loved these in the days of old (pre-sims 4) and I'm sure I'll be utilizing them again.

Great work and thanks so much for sharing.
Ranapeach
Ranapeach

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldbox Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:45 am

brilliant, simply perfect .

Thanks a lot for this TJ :bigHugs:
Oldbox
Oldbox

Back to top Go down

Post by isabelle40 Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:00 pm

thank you so much for sharing
isabelle40

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:12 pm

It was my pleasure everybody! And, TYSM for the lovely comments! Anita did some wonderful recolors of them and can be found here, so go snag them too!
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldbox Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Gorgeous conversion TJ
TYFS
Oldbox
Oldbox

Back to top Go down

Post by lxy2513 Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:22 am

This door is mesh?
lxy2513
lxy2513

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Yes it is, Lxy :D

TJ converted it to ts4 <3
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next